Email Phishing Protection Plugin. Send and receive authenticated emails safely and detect phishing attempts in Gmail or Outlook.
- (2021-03-02) Anthony Villa: I haven't seen anything like it before as it works directly in my inbox. The little messages are very helpful so I don't even have to think about what emails might be phishing or not. I even got my grandmother using it since she got hacked a while back. If she can use it anyone can! ;)
- (2019-04-25) Richard Caron: Worked 1st time out of the gate, well done
- (2019-04-23) Chelsea Gordon: As someone who has worked for an organization that lost a lot of employee personal information due to a phishing email scam, this is exactly what I was looking for - it's effective and easy to use. This would have saved many people I know (myself included unfortunately) a lot of money and stress had we been using it then.
- (2021-04-15, v:1.1.22) juan lucero: impossible to add the extension in Hotmail and Outlook.
Hi James, I am writing to let you know that it is impossible for me to add the extension in Hotmail and Outlook, and I browse Vivaldi. I am waiting for your reply, best regards from Argentina.
- (2020-09-10, v:1.1.12) DUX Acupuncture: Activation
Hi there, when I login at Gmail it asks me to "Activate this device and begin sending and receiving verified emails". Is this user and password different from the dashboard ones?
- (2019-08-22, v:1.0.12) David Hidajatoellah: Not able to change cell phone number for receiving verification code
I downloaded and installed the Google Chrome extension. I entered the gmail account and was then asked to enter a phone number. I entered my cell phone number but forgot to add the code for the country, i.e. The Netherlands. Now I cannot receive the verification code and cannot add the country code to the cell phone number. How can I solve this issue? Regards, David Hidajattoellah