Shows information about Polymer elements
A Chrome DevTools extension to assist with Polymer development. NOTE: It is highly recommended that the Polymer DevTools Extension is installed to a separate Chrome profile. The extension needs permission to modify every page to install metrics gathering code.
- (2015-12-01) Marcus Tucker: Useless & counterproductive as it breaks many sites, including the WhatsApp web interface.
- (2015-11-12) Eric Nguyen: Console errors. Prevents many sites from operating properly (including e.g. Google Photos and my banking site.)
- (2015-10-02) Brett Lamy: Flooded console with errors.
- (2018-04-12, v:0.0.9) Sanjeev Pande: Websites not loading when extension is added.
Unable to add a collaborator for any repository in Github. Also "s" key is not working on any input box. Slack channel is not loading Web.whatsapp is not loading These all issues are happening when Polydev chrome extension is added. I am using version 0.0.9 on chrome.
- (2017-12-01, v:0.0.9) Breaks interfaces on the following
gists.github.com - editors do not instanciate github.com - cannot comment. Weird stuff happens when you start typing, as noted by Matthew L 4.24.2017 Codepen.io - projects editor. When right clicking anything in the side nav, whole screen goes black. requires reload to un-break.
- (2017-10-14, v:0.0.9) clister dmello: App header components stops working
Hi Developer, When i add this extension, all my app header component stops working. I get XHR related issues and script breaks at "extensionUrl .." you can email me in case required and i shall give you more info on that.
- (2017-04-24, v:0.0.9) Matthew Liechty: Breaks Github
After installing this extension, every time I tried to type something into a Github comment, it would start opening up panels, and losing focus from the input box. I uninstalled this extension, and the problem went away immediately.
- (2017-04-15, v:0.0.9) Pekka Kokkonen: Breaks websites
Breaks websites. Even those not related to Polymer at all. I don't recommend installing before these issues are fixed.
- (2016-08-04, v:0.0.6) Bar Franek: It Stopped working
It used to be a very handy plugin, but now it just breaks Polymer sites in Chrome Canary.
- (2016-06-03, v:0.0.6) Jan Gunzenhauser: Google Search Interference
When searching on google.com while this extension is enabled, the autosearch is not working properly (pressing enter doesnt show the results, only pressing the search button does). This bug makes the extension unusable for me.
- (2016-05-12, v:0.0.6) Todd Giles: Not working with the main site I'd like to use it with...
polydev/vendor/zone-microtask.js:973 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'toString' of null When visiting: https://weave.google.com/console/
- (2016-04-07, v:0.0.6) luc perez: urls target
Hi, Thanks for this realy amazing tool, I have read your avertissement than suggest to install this on dedicated browser, but I work frequently on polymer projects and it does not seem comfortable to me to switch constantly into an supplementary browser for each none stable extension. I suggest to add an configuration page for write allowed urls for this extension with gestion of wildcard or see better regex. Optionally check if var handler is set in zone-microtask.js line 973 for keep access to polymer catalogue also seem to be a great idea. Thank in all case for your work, I hope even in still more.
- (2016-04-04, v:0.0.6) Paweł Psztyć: Uncaught TypeError in polydev/vendor/zone-microtask.js
I've reported an issue with the Chrome and it comes up that the extension is causing the problem. See https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=600196&can=2&start=0&num=100&q=&colspec=ID%20Pri%20M%20Stars%20ReleaseBlock%20Component%20Status%20Owner%20Summary%20OS%20Modified&groupby=&sort= for error details.