Show an icon in the address bar when it detects some Polymer and Custom components.
Just a simple Chrome Extension that shows an icon in the address bar whenever it detects some Polymer and Custom components. Source code is available at https://github.com/beaufortfrancois/polymer-ready-chrome-extension Changelog: 0.9.2: - Fixed extension to work with current versions of Chrome. Thank you [email protected]: https://github.com/beaufortfrancois/polymer-ready-chrome-extension/pull/14 0.9.1: - Add a tinted background highlight. Thank you (again) Eric Bidelman: https://github.com/beaufortfrancois/polymer-ready-chrome-extension/issues/1#issuecomment-235926860 0.9: - Listen for `dom-change` events to show icon. Thank you Eric Bidelman: https://github.com/beaufortfrancois/polymer-ready-chrome-extension/issues/13#issuecomment-235654565 0.8: - New icon ;) 0.7: - Made popup items toggleable on click. 0.6: - Handles Google Polymer Elements. 0.5: - Show Page Action when "WebComponentsReady" event is fired. 0.4: - Use https://customelementsio.herokuapp.com/ to improve speed thanks (again) to Jake Johnson 0.3: - Find more custom elements thanks to Jake Johnson 0.2: - Changed background page to event page - Fixed font size
- (2016-07-28) Steven Vecten: Génial (great) :)
- (2016-04-03) Gert Cuykens: Can you add a unregisterd element check please like the polymer bookmarklet?
- (2015-09-09) FELIPE ROUCHER IGLESIAS: Imperative extension for polymer developers. Thx!
- (2014-09-26) Owen Corso: This is an awesome way to see how people use Polymer Web Components in the wild.
- (2014-08-12) Chuy Cepeda: Awesome !
- (2014-08-10) Awesome!!
- (2014-08-08) I love this extension! Great idea. I would recommend making the highlight that appears as a dashed rectangle around components when you hover over them in the menu a little more obvious however - it is difficult to see/notice on some components. Maybe a full blown highlight (similar to how the magnifying glass in the Chrome Developer Tools works) would be easier to use?
- (2016-05-12, v:0.7) Kit Brown-Watts: No longer gets the icon showing up
Have tried reinstalling, going to websites that definitely have it (and where this extension works on other people's browsers), but can't get it back! Not sure if another extension I have is interfering with it.
- (2016-05-06, v:0.7) Owen Corso: /deep/ is deprecated
JS Warning when using extension: polymer-ready.js:17 /deep/ combinator is deprecated. See https://www.chromestatus.com/features/6750456638341120 for more details.
- (2016-04-03, v:0.7) Gert Cuykens: Can you add the unregistered element check please?
- (2015-04-15, v:0.4) J.W Wolthuis: It doesn't show up
I put Polymer to my apps but it wont show were it is
- (2015-03-21, v:0.4) 李立峰: Icon not visible
With the extension enabled, when I visit some sites using Polymer, the icon beside the bookmark star is invisible. But when I click on the icon's "expected" location, it does show the elements used. But it just a bit defeating the purpose. ;)
- (2015-02-04, v:0.4) Наиль Гимаев: <template> is not x-tag/template
<template></template> recognized as https://github.com/x-tag/template