A Chrome extension that helps debug React applications by memorizing the state of components with every render.
Reactime was nominated for the Productivity Booster award at React Open Source Awards 2020. It is a performance and debugging tool for React developers (compatible with frameworks). It records a snapshot whenever a target application's state is changed and allows the user to jump to any previously recorded state, detect the amount of renders of each component and average time of rendering. Extension supports apps using stateful components and Hooks, including frameworks like Gatsby, with beta support for Next.js, Recoil and Context API. Features: - Re-render Optimization - Web Metrics - Snapshot Recording - Snapshot Series Comparison - Viewing - Time Travel Jumping - TypeScript Support - Documentation https://rxlina.medium.com/time-traveling-through-react-state-with-reactime-9-0-371dbdc99319
- (2020-12-09) Ronald Paek: Awesome tool
- (2020-12-08) Dylan Hensel: Great extension for React devs. Highly recommend!
- (2020-12-08) Anthony Magallanes: Such a useful extension!! A must download!
- (2020-12-08) Janis Hernandez Aguilar: Awesome tool
- (2020-10-30) Jiří Špác: it started spamming console logs. Maintainers should definitely add eslint rule for no console logs in the codebase
- (2020-10-22) Taven Shumaker: I've started turning to Reactime over the react dev tools extension for time travel debugging. It works well with my react apps and makes debugging complex issues easier. I would reccomend.
- (2020-10-21) Chandni -: Great Chrome Extension!
- (2020-10-21) Brian Hayashi: This is a great tool, really helps with debugging and the visuals are great!
- (2020-09-17) Jinseon Shin: Super useful tool for React developers. Easy to implement and great visualizer!
- (2020-09-13) Alex Jo: Awesome dev tool, very useful for debugging!
- (2020-09-13) Peter Matthews: Heard about this via the Medium article. Great tool, thanks for sharing
- (2020-09-04) alexander landeros: Very useful tool for React!
- (2020-09-04) Alexander Kim: So useful. Such a great tool.
- (2020-09-04) Joal Kim: What a great dev tool! The best part is definitely the data flow visualization. Really cool, and so fast. I'd recommend.
- (2020-09-04) Connor Rose Delisle: Really helpful, and great coverage for Recoil too!
- (2020-09-03) Michelle Holland: Super useful tool, especially the Recoil data flow visualization. So awesome! Definitely recommend to any React developer.
- (2020-09-03) Justin Choo: Awesome dev tool. Really helped me alot debugging my app!!
- (2020-09-03) Spenser Schwartz: This is a great dev tool! For anyone who uses React, you'll do yourself a favor by checking out this extension.
- (2019-11-22) Krisztian Feher: Unfortunately with our large application using antd, redux, class components and a mixture or hooks the extension does absolutely nothing.
- (2019-08-15) Sophie Nye: What a great idea! Super helpful!
- (2019-08-15) Bryan Lee: Great developer tool! I loved how easy it was to implement on my existing codebase
- (2019-08-15) Ryan Dang: Nice devtool for any React developer to manage and view state.
- (2019-08-14) Sungtae Kim: wow this is awesome!! as someone new to react, this is a great debugging tool!
- (2021-03-10, v:8.0.0) Marcos Cunha Lima: Just after installing it and running a react app, it crashes
Hi After installing it, is shows (in the console): React instrumentation encountered an error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'object' of null and after that: backend.bundle.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'object' of null I am using the latest version of React and using serviceWorker.