Allows you to pause script execution via the Pause button on your keyboard.
- (2018-05-22) S X: Tried this on a Mac keyboard. Because Mac is missing a lot of the keys (e.g. Pause/Break), I had to try alternative keys, and couldn't get them to work.
- (2017-03-15) Adam Tolley: It's a little rough around the edges, but it allows me to pause without defocusing elements I am trying to debug. KB shortcut assignment is finicky, but I got it to work. 5 stars because it solved my problem straight away and with no fuss.
- (2017-02-03) Tyrone Warren: doesn't work in OSX, options menu is greyed out
- (2016-10-04) Adam Smith: I had a problem where I couldn't look at the code for an element that would only stay on the screen when the window is in focus. This extension solved that problem for me. It works so well!
- (2018-03-08, v:0.2.0) Florian Hett Otto: auf MAC
auf MAC gehts nicht