Provides terminal colors in the 'Console' panels of Jenkins
What is changed : - Background color and text colors fits 'black Solarized' theme. How to use : - Install this Chrome extension, - Just go on any console panel on Jenkins instance, - You don't need any Jenkins plugin. This project is open-source : https://github.com/M6Web/JenkinsTerminalColors
- (2019-06-02) Dror Kadosh: Does not work.
- (2018-03-31) David Skindell: not working with Jenkins 2.89.2
- (2017-07-18) Jeremy Stucki: not working
- (2016-11-24) Łukasz Wrzesiński: Does not work at all
- (2016-10-27) Nater Kane: This project is abandoned and should be removed from the chrome store.
- (2015-01-11) jw2231: What is it suppost to do?
- (2014-12-05) Tao ling yong: Usefull and like it except the ugly color schemes
- (2014-07-16) Ian Orszaczki: Just what I was looking for. Only nice to have would be different colour schemes ::)
- (2014-02-04) Koen De Causmaecker: It works, but selecting text is broken.
- (2014-01-09) Veeresh Devireddy: What is working? No clear steps or details.
- (2016-03-16, v:0.0.4) Ramesh Balajepalli: It doesn't work
I added the extension and loaded my console output and dont see any changes to it.
- (2015-09-11, v:0.0.4) Miguel Angel Hernandez: It does not work
When I select Console Output of any build, it is shown as normal view, no changes in appearance to terminal colors...
- (2015-08-26, v:0.0.4) Riccardo Bartoli: Is this still working?
Hi, it seems that I cannot get this plugin to work. Any idea what I could check?
- (2014-08-04, v:0.0.3) Selecting text does not work
When I try to select a line from the output it forces me to select everything above the line.