Use multiple 'New Tab' chrome extensions at the same time.
Use multiple 'New Tab' extensions without manually enabling and disabling them.
- (2021-03-30) Jesus F. Aguilar: Currently using two extensions: momentum and daily.dev and this works just as imagined! Great solution to those that want to have multiple `new tab` extensions at the same time. An extra start would be earned if the order was customized and the ratio of how often some extensions appear over others. Ex) Show momentum 3 times and then 1 time daily.dev Update an hour later: Great idea but falls short on doing what it claims to do. When clicking update I get the order that my extensions are supposed to loop in. When opening the first tab the first extension shows (Momentum in my case) and when opening a second tab daily.dev shows. However, any future tabs opened only show the daily.dev extension and forgets about Momentum. Will remove in the meantime as this doesn't work the way I thought it would.
- (2021-03-26) Yaniv Kovich: Works for me, but I don't understand the utility of it always swapping every single time you open a new tab. I think it would be a lot more practical if I could control when I switch or which I switch to rather than looping through a list and opening new tabs everytime to change. Still impressed as there are only like 2 of these extensions on the chromestore so thank you :)
- (2019-11-06) Tristan Schrader: Works great for me! Only issue is that opening more than one new tab at a time will alter the previous one instantly to mimic the most recent one, meaning you cannot actually use two or more new tab extensions simultaneously. Just use one at a time and you're all set.
- (2019-05-28) Douglas Rose: Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work when I try to pair Multi New Tab (extension that allows you to cycle through website address instead of extensions) and another extension e.g. Toby It seems to just get tuck on Multi New Tab every time, and never switches to Toby Please can either a fix be made so it works with Multi New Tab or add the functionality to MultiNewTab to be able to handle both extensions and website addresses Thanks!
- (2019-03-07) Akshay Kadam: It really works. I had to activate it from the extension icon first. That's why many reviews say "it does not work". Maybe you can directly activate it after install. Another gripe is when multiple new tabs are opened, it makes the latest new tab the same as previous new tabs & reloads all of them. That's the only reason I'm giving it a 4-star. Otherwise it works fine as hell :)
- (2019-03-01) Hayk Safaryan: Sadly doesn't work.
- (2019-01-26) Sergio Moraes: Great idea but unfortunately it doesn't work with several new tab extensions out there.
- (2018-10-23) Dustin McCraw: This was great. I ended up looping through Pocket and Toby. Might even add some other extensions that override the new tab.
- (2018-08-17) Cameron Watts: Didn't actually work for me with Wunderlist New tab and Start
- (2018-08-10) Gabe O'Leary: I love the concept but it doesn't work with the Product Hunt extension which is my favorite new tab experience...
- (2018-06-04) Shan Vrolijk: very helpful!
- (2018-05-23) Rugnar Lodbrok: Toby + Todo Tab These are both new-tab extensions and they do not work well together. Toby works, Todo Tab not.