Keeps the focus on current window. Clicking 'new tab' or 'open in new tab' will not get automatic focus.
Prevents new tab getting automatic focus.
- (2020-12-10) Tom Ta: This doesn't work at all. Focus does not stay on the tab that I'm currently on.
- (2020-09-26) Monil Parikh: Doesnt work in 2020 as other have said. if i have one normal window and an incognito window, the ingocnito window steals the focus. Of course my extension is enabled to work in incognito. Also, on normal window, when something happens on other tabs which needs focus, it jerks the browser although it doesnt let the focus goto that tab.
- (2020-07-21) Rony Utevsky: It doesn't work in 2020
- (2019-02-05) Aase Lange: Works with Gmail! THANK YOU. Was considering quitting use of Chrome completely because of this issue.
- (2018-11-04) His Royalness: EXCELLENT as I use as an alternate browser, "VIVALDI" which at this writing always jumps to that selected "open in new tab" - as the settings do NOT have a notch to keep on same tab. THIS IS THE FIX I was looking for. Someday they will add that into settings, but for now this is SO handy!!!
- (2018-06-21) Minh Cường: Hi developer. Please adding an exception for pressing New Tab button.
- (2018-05-24) Mayza Freelancer: ดีมากๆ
- (2018-04-22) Nun Ya: This does not work as of now for me.
- (2017-11-16) senselocke: Does exactly what it says. Since Google seems incapable of rendering a page without loading a full-white screen first, this extension lets the page load before displaying it. It's probably saved me a few headaches a week since install. Although the need for such an extension is ridiculous, I'm very glad it's been made. Thank you!
- (2017-09-25) First Last: Perfect in latest Chrome (v.60).
- (2017-07-04) Andrew Fry: Works!