Keeps the focus on current window. Clicking 'new tab' or 'open in new tab' will not get automatic focus.
Prevents new tab getting automatic focus.
- (2019-02-05) Aase Lange: Works with Gmail! THANK YOU. Was considering quitting use of Chrome completely because of this issue.
- (2018-11-04) His Royalness: EXCELLENT as I use as an alternate browser, "VIVALDI" which at this writing always jumps to that selected "open in new tab" - as the settings do NOT have a notch to keep on same tab. THIS IS THE FIX I was looking for. Someday they will add that into settings, but for now this is SO handy!!!
- (2018-06-21) Cường Minh: Hi developer. Please adding an exception for pressing New Tab button.
- (2018-05-24) Ds Klur: ดีมากๆ
- (2018-04-22) Nun Ya: This does not work as of now for me.
- (2017-11-16) senselocke: Does exactly what it says. Since Google seems incapable of rendering a page without loading a full-white screen first, this extension lets the page load before displaying it. It's probably saved me a few headaches a week since install. Although the need for such an extension is ridiculous, I'm very glad it's been made. Thank you!
- (2017-09-25) First Last: Perfect in latest Chrome (v.60).
- (2017-07-04) Andrew Fry: Works!