Open current item in a new back ground tab with the key 'v' for Gooogle Reader.
Force to open current item in a new back ground tab for Google Reader. In current version, this function works with the key 'v'. And open 5 starred items with the key 'Shift + v'. Change Log: v0.0.10: Update manifest version v0.0.9: fix when open multiple tabs (contributed by MackieChan) v0.0.8: Works for "google.*". v0.0.7: Using keydown event and key code (contributed by Pongo!). v0.0.6: Works for google.co.in. v0.0.5: Fix a bug at email text area. v0.0.4: open current item for Google Reader Play. v0.0.3: Add feature that open 5 starred items with the key 'Shift + v'.
- (2017-05-05) Rafael Campa Rojas: es muy util
- (2016-07-30) Gennady B: It is unclear how to use this, and there are no instructions whatsoever
- (2014-12-21) K Escola: Now if Ionly had 10 hrs a day to read all the greatness!
- (2014-03-21) Gustavo Flores: Muy Buena!
- (2013-07-04) Zhenglong Sun: Thanks man! U provide us a small but useful extension!
- (2013-03-01) Doesn't work. Installed twice, and no go.
- (2013-01-16) Tommy Enqvist: Absolutely essential!
- (2012-10-27) Josh: I only have 3 extensions that are a must have, and this is one of them. Thank you sooo much for building this for us!
- (2012-10-24) Chad Chisholm: This is the only reason I can use Chrome without killing myself.
- (2012-10-06) Matthias Dommer: Works as intended as far as I'm concerned.
- (2012-07-31) Flash videos no longer open in the background. (The tab loads, but Flash does not.) Seems to be a bug.
- (2012-06-12) William Zhang: useful
- (2012-02-29) Works just fine and comes in really handy. However I would love if the background tabs would open right next to GR and not at the very right.
- (2012-02-24) tkc ym3: これが無いGoogleリーダーなんて、考えられません。 作者さん、ありがとう！
- (2012-02-20) Wanperng Lin: simple and useful
- (2011-12-13) Chmouel Boudjnah: This is an awesome extension as the greasemonkey scripts has been non working with chrome lately. I just modified the key to be 'v' to 'b' (change ascii code 86 to 66 in the code). Any chance to make it as an option? I can publish a new extension but that may be a bit stupid for such litlle change.
- (2011-11-03) Magnus Kwan: Cool extension. Can't live without it.
- (2011-10-28) Guillaume Verdier: Very useful!