Same as 'Right Click Opens Link in New Tab', but now when opening multiple tabs, the tabs are inserted in the correct order.
Allows you to right click on links to open them in a new tab. An extension called 'Right Click Opens Link in New Tab' already allows you to do this exact same thing. Unfortunately it does not open the new tab in the same order as Chrome does. This extension opens the links you click in the same order that Chrome would open them by default. Ex: Right click 5 links on a page and the 5 links will be opened in 5 new tabs inserted in the order they were clicked on (left to right) next to the current tab. Changelog: 0.0.8: Removed middle-click options from extension, since this can be configured in the browser itself. Middle-clicking now no longer opens two tabs. 0.0.7: Performance updates. 0.0.5-0.0.6: Firefox specific updates. Not available on Chrome store. 0.0.4: Specify openerTabId while opening tabs. This allows other extensions like Tree Style Tabs to maintain a mapping between the parent and child tabs. 0.0.3: If browser supports cookieStoreId, then the link is opened with the same cookieStoreId as current tab. Currently only applicable to Firefox. 0.0.2: No functionality changes or bugfixes. Updated manifest file for compatibility with Firefox. This extension now available on Firefox 57+ also.
- (2020-09-08) Phuong Tran: CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THIS!!!
- (2020-08-13) Heart Aline: amazing job, it does what it should do, saves lot of time
- (2020-03-29) Ben Kuboushek: Works perfect for opening links in a new tab where right clicking doesn't give me the option.
- (2020-03-22) fabrizio amador caddeo: I used to love this extenxion but recently it's often opening two or three tabs instead of only one. Could you please fix this?
- (2020-01-17) Андрей Б.: Не работает. Вкладки обновлял.
- (2019-12-03) Alex Syvalnyk: Классное расширение! 5+ Очень удобно. Пользуюсь давно.
- (2019-10-09) dennis ho: This does not open search results in a new tab in either Google or Yahoo searches. Before this was 'updated' and underwent a name change it did. That feature really needs to be added to this new version.
- (2019-07-29) Mickey PvPers: Works perfectly as of 7/29/2019. Thanks!
- (2019-04-23) Susan Meade: Something changed. Or, maybe it just works differently on Firefox? I don't remember having to "activate" it every time I open a new tab. There is an icon that you must click to reload the page in order to use the right click. I don't want to have to reload a page to use this extension when I have already used it to open a new tab. Let me set it and then turn it off on an individual page if I so desire. Now very irritating to use. Going to look for another option. Or maybe just stick to Firefox? (Don't know if the extension I use of FF is done by the same person...)
- (2019-01-07) Phương Trần Đức: Works great! Icon is ugly!
- (2019-01-07) Utkarsh Singh: Good. Small and sweet. Just one setting and does the job.
- (2018-12-24) 贾若曦: good job ~~~
- (2018-10-03) Hold the door: Most of the time it opens the tab twice. Needs fixing.
- (2018-09-06) Радимир Кармацкий: It doesn't work with touch-screen. Nothing happens in long touch. Не работает с сенсорным экраном. Просто ничего не происходит от долгого нажатия.
- (2018-08-24) Matthew King: Works alright but not perfect. There are a few sites where it does not work. Still worth installing.
- (2018-08-11) Hans Holubetz: is good but links open twice
- (2018-07-27) Rmike Rmike: Стояло подобное - RightClick и вдруг внезапно исчезло. Познал всю боль и горечь утраты, пока не нашел вот это.
- (2018-07-25) Jeroen: hmm again it opens two tabs instead of just one :(
- (2018-07-16) Dean Eng: It would be great if you could reverse the order so the latest tab is closest to the current tab
- (2018-07-10) 나리사: yoyoyoyo working perfect
- (2018-06-27) Denis Sharov: Пока работает. Странно гугл выпиливает все подобные расширения. Если так пойдёт придётся менять браузер (
- (2018-06-26) M.Z. Mahmood: Did not work in Chrome
- (2018-05-01) M Miller: In my mind three things are needed in all web browsers: 1) RIGHT CLICK Opens Link in New background Tab (this extension does this). 2) READ MODE for web pages so cluttered that you cannot read the article (JUST READ does this). 3) DARK MODE so you don't go blind from too much white background (DARK READER does this).
- (2018-04-11) Steve J: Не работает на Vivaldi 1.14
- (2018-04-02) ΤΖΕΗΜΣ ΣΩΝΤΕΡΣ: great I was looking for something like that
- (2020-01-17, v:0.0.8) Андрей Б.: Не работает
- (2019-11-02, v:0.0.8) Bart Cook: Controlling applicability
I like what this extension does for the most part. However, you have provided for an opt-in option as an alternative to having the extension work on all web sites. It would be much more useful to have an opt-out setting. I am much, much more likely to know the few specific sites I would like to exclude from the functions of this extension than to provide an exhaustive list of all the sites I would like it to work on. To keep it from working on, say, my email site, I would have to list every other possible site I might ever visit that has links. Very bad. So to prevent it working on my email site (e.g. gmail), I have to basically turn it off entirely.
- (2019-03-09, v:0.0.8) Robert Butera: Does not work at all
Right click on link always gives context menu
- (2019-02-14, v:0.0.8) Кирилл Тихонов: Add opening of bookmarks by right click and long press to show context menu
Please add the function to open the bookmark in a new tab when you right-click. Add the function of a long press of the right button to open the context menu.
- (2019-01-19, v:0.0.8) Peachy Keen: Does not work. At all.
Why? Using latest Chrome version on Windows 10. Is there some Chrome setting I need to configure? Help please, this app would be awesome IF IT WORKED.
- (2018-08-30, v:0.0.8) Jim Aldon D'Souza: Malware in extension
Google says there's malware in your extension.
- (2018-08-11, v:0.0.8) Hans Holubetz: right click
links open twice
- (2018-07-26, v:0.0.8) Crystal Karanovich: No longer works on first click
This extension has stopped working consistently. I am often having to right click a link multiple times before it will work. Has there been an update recently or do you have suggestions on how to resolve this? I have already removed/re-added it and ruled out other extensions as being the cause.
- (2018-06-28, v:0.0.8) Jason Mattiussi: options menu jumps around
When I go into the options to change the right click to open in foreground, the entire options menu jumps around and clicking the option does nothing
- (2018-03-22, v:0.0.8) urgente
quiero entrar a entrar a esta misión pero tengo 13 años
- (2018-03-20, v:0.0.8) ukhknbmbn