To use, type 'go' into the search bar.
Define shortcuts to enter in the search bar! This makes getting to your favorite sites a breeze. Simply add an alias to url pairing in the configuration window, then type 'go' in the search bar. Press tab and enter the alias of the website you want to visit. You're then directed the website. As an added bonus, Omnibox Alias does math. Simply type in a math expression to the search box and it'll suggest the rest.
- (2020-09-12) Shy Vaporeon: Good extention, but i just wish i could customize the keyword from "go" to something else.
- (2020-03-08) תמיר נקר: Great Extension - really made my life easier! I forked the open source to fix some UI bugs and add missing functionality. You're welcome to give it a try: Shortcut Manager DELUXE: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/shortcut-manager-deluxe/jmiadifgifojmldfpbcllhljdogkapmk
- (2018-05-27) gowtham: no option to delte particular shortcut. have to delete everything. thats not good
- (2017-10-30) Ed ed: Gr8 m8
- (2017-09-21) Weegum Music: Good for yeahbombing
- (2017-05-11) Gary Zheng: i more like this extensions u can find "Bookmark Keyword"
- (2020-02-17, v:1.0.1) Robert Voica: Extension freezes every time I try to add a new shortcut
I'm using Chrome on MAC OSX Catalina. Extension freezes every time I want to add another shortcut. It's not the whole chrome, just the tab I'm in while using the extension. Please advise
- (2018-03-23, v:1.0.1) Faith Dukes: Removing a link
How do I remove a shortcut I added onto the alias? The boxes highlight with my mouse over them, but so far they don't do anything
- (2017-10-30, v:1.0.1) Eddy Hams: Remove Shortcut
How do you remove a website shortcut? Is there no button to do so?
- (2017-06-14, v:1.0.1) g7usl: shortcut manager
Can't run it. Help