Chrome Extensions to monitor your jenkins ci.
A chrome extension for your daily use of Jenkins CI(http://jenkins-ci.org/) You can use this extension to view all your jenkins jobs, and get desktop notification of any job status change event.
- (2015-12-16) Dennis Cheung: need more powerful option like filtering or monitor multiple jenkins
- (2015-03-25) Austin Zach: This is a pretty slick extension. I like everything about it EXCEPT that it only supports one Jenkins instance. @justlaputa, any plans to add support for multiple Jenkins instances?
- (2015-03-19) Amit Gupta: Not working
- (2014-07-30) Naresh Kapse: Not wokring!
- (2013-11-15) Ross Anderson: Good, but I'd like to be able to star just a few builds or a particular category to be notified about!
- (2013-10-09) Radhakrishna Uppaluri: This is cool. PROS: Nice UI along with cool desktop notifications. It even shows up if any Jenkins jobs are currently in progress. CONS: Restricted to only one Jenkins URL There is no option to categorize
- (2013-08-30) Malte Finsterwalder: Simple and nice! I would like to change the polling time, though. And it would be perfect if it would use WebSockets: See The Jenkins Websocket Notifier Plugin. The Extension "Jenkins Notifier for Chrome™" does this
- (2017-01-16, v:0.1.5) "fail" mark on the icon without failed project
Hello, The icon in the plugin constantly displays "fail" while there are no failed project. What could be a problem? Thanks