Monitor your projects builds from Travis CI within Chrome.
(Please raise any issues on github.com/lquixada/my-travis) FEATURES - Multiple travis users support - Reorder users as you like - Notification support - Badge alert with failing builds count - Tab navigation - Clean and simple interface - Works on Chrome of any OS. CHANGELOG v0.4.2.1 - Bug fix: polling is working now v0.4.1 Performance issues: - Better memory usage: it only runs in background when requested. - Faster download: reduced package size from 328k to 131k (!!). NOTE: To reduce the memory allocated to MyTravis, the chrome.alarms api had to be used. However, it only allows intervals to be set in minutes, not seconds, that is, now the minimum polling period allowed is 1 minute, not 1 second. v0.4: - Comma-separated users addition support - Reorder user list by drag'n'drop - Title bar is now fixed - Huge architecture modification - Bug fixes v0.3: - Notification support added v0.2: - Multiple travis users support added v0.1: - User project listing - Polling interval configurable - Badge alert
- (2017-03-18) Tim Grayden: It shows too many repositories. CatLight notifiers works better for me.
- (2013-04-24) Evandro Leopoldino Gonçalves: useful tool to front-end developer! congratulations ;)
- (2013-04-24) Lucas Carvalho: Perfect tool, It works really smooth. Thanks! Where can I make a donation?
- (2013-04-10) Phil Jackson: Absolutely smashes my CPU when installed. Such a shame because otherwise it would be a great app.
- (2013-03-05) Dominik Masur: Great, but can you support Travis Pro too?
- (2013-02-07) Guilherme Souza: What an amazing tool! Now I can keep up with my projects build. Right on!
- (2018-08-03, v:0.4.2.1) Simon Brunning: No builds showing up
I have added my user, but no builds are showing up. Some problem?
- (2017-05-06, v:0.4.2.1) Marian Pohling: No projects listed
Is there currently any travis api problem you are dealing with? I just tested your chrome extension but no travis projects are listed. My projects are all part of an github organization, is this maybe the problem? My web token is valid and travis-ci.org is listing all my project. Did I get it right that I need to enter my github user name? Because I do not own any travis specific user name. Thanks for help in advance!
- (2016-03-17, v:0.4.2.1) David DURIEUX: Possibility to add only project
It can be cool to add a project, not all user (and so projects of the user) like username/projectname
- (2015-11-13, v:0.4.2.1) Corey Butler: Clear non-Travi repos
Would be nice to filter out repos that aren't using Travis.
- (2015-03-11, v:0.4.2.1) Nicholas Braden: Non-travis repos showing up
I have many repos which are not (and should not be) integrated with travis, and they are clogging up my list (they appear as 'running').