CamlJS Console with live preview.
Free and open source development console for creating SharePoint CAML queries, with live preview against real lists and libraries. Uses CamlJs syntax. Install the extension, navigate to your SharePoint portal, click the extension action button. In the topmost editor window, create a CamlJs query. You will see the generated CAML Query right as you type. Then, switch to the "Data preview" tab, select a list, and the query will be run against the selected list. CamlJs editor window provides syntax highlighting and intellisense. Intellisense is enhanced by adding the fields of the selected SharePoint list into the code completion list. The extension is open source, the source code is hosted on GitHub. Please post bug reports, feature requests, etc., to GitHub.
- (2018-06-16) Ross King: Awesome tool that will really help with ensuring CAML Queries are correct and making them more readable for clients.
- (2016-05-16) Michael Horwath: Awesome tool! Soo easy to test and preview queries that you can then use in JS
- (2015-12-10) Pradip Rathod: So handy in terms of using it as it does provide fast output with respect to building the query and previewing the same. Thanks a lot for such a great tool!
- (2015-07-08) Marat Bakirov: Awesome tool that saved me hours on building my joins/projected fields queries
- (2014-11-05) Борис Журкин: Отличная штука!
- (2014-10-14) Greg McMurray: Integrates seamlessly with both SharePoint Online (Office 365) and On-Premise versions. Makes writing these queries and previewing data a snap! Many, Many Thanks!
- (2014-10-14) Krisztián Szabó: Nagyon szuper!! Egyszerű, áttekinthető, pillanat alatt elsajátítható. Superb! Simple, transparent, you can work with it like a charm
- (2014-10-13) Андрей Тарутин: Прекрасный инструмент для повседневной работы. Используйте и делайте меньше ошибок в CAML.