Adds removed window size label on top right corner when page is beeing resized
Chrome v49 removed super handy feature which allowed to see resized window size. This extension just replicates that, nothing more. Left side is chosen intentionally.
- (2022-05-15) Ryan Allen: It simply doesn't work on my version of chrome. Tried it on: 101.0.4951.54 (Official Build) (64-bit) and 101.0.4951.67 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2020-04-01) Jim Anderson: Not working at all - Chrome v80.0.3987.149 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Windows 7. Tried several Chrome windows w/ light and dark backgrounds, but no pixel size shown.
- (2019-09-27) Dale Sheeley: Doesn't work.
- (2019-05-21) David Flego: Not working. Chrome v74
- (2018-06-09) Works fine in Version 68.0.3440.17 (Official Build) beta (64-bit). However, it would be better if there was an option to keep in view after resizing, rather than near immediately disappearing.
- (2018-05-05) Jason Tiscione: Doesn't DO anything.
- (2018-04-09) Brad McGlasson: Doesn't work sadly on latest chrome, installed, restarted, and nothing appears on resize, restart, etc
- (2017-08-17) Behshad Ghorbani: simple and excellent
- (2016-04-14) Victoire: Thank you very much :D