Shows frame as a page instead of within a page. It can be opened in current, new tab, new window incongito window
Shows frame as a page instead of within a page. It can be opened in current, new tab, new window incongito window This feature appears in context menu. On page right click >> Show Frame Following are the features... 1. Show the frame in current tab 2. Show the frame in new tab 3. Show the frame in new window 4. Show the frame in incognito window 5. Quick access to options where it can be removed from Context Menu What is it useful for? It can be used in various site which shows pages in frames and want to render those frame in separate tab where full URL (link) can be seen in address bar More extensions at http://tejji.com/browser/chrome/extensions/ Thanks, http://tejji.com v1.2 - 2018-09-13 - changes to ensure compliance to Chrome Web Store policies
- (2022-11-09) Mustafa Acar: I had no problems with this useful extension. Negative comments are all 8-10 years old as you can see. Looks like they fixed the issues. There are no nag screens or annoying popups.
- (2022-04-12) Codo Coderson: My online school uses a subframe for all the important information and it's a nightmare when I need to print it out. This extension took the subframe out to a new tab and I could do whatever I wanted. It worked great! Thank you!
- (2016-11-23) Brent McAhren: Has ad-filled page begging you to rate it when you install.
- (2015-07-30) Daniel M: Doesn't work PLUS loads spam every time you start Chrome. BAD, bad app-maker! No soup for you! Notice that positive reviews are all anonymous - "a Google user."
- (2013-07-29) Stefan Berndtsson: Keeps spamming! Bye bye!
- (2013-07-10) Matthew Fleigle: Doesn't work for me
- (2013-04-26) Tanya Edwards: Its not bad, the only issue I see is the frame is not resizable and it is larger than my screen.
- (2012-10-12) bio: Intrusive with its nagging popups! Removing..