Display full name instead of UserId for SAP GitHub Enterprise instance
Chrome extension to display full-name instead of SAP D/I/C Users for SAP's GitHub Enterprise instance. This extensions requires the permissions to read and change your data on Github, Huboard and Waffle to be able to replace the User Ids with real names on those sites. The change is done in the Frontend and just the user names are read from the backend. Please feel free to check the source code or improve the Extension on Github: https://github.com/cgrail/github-chrome-fullname
- (2020-04-07) Your CS Guy: Very nice!
- (2019-07-29) Edy B: Great!
- (2018-09-27) Frédéric ROUSSEAU: I've been using it for years, and just advertised it to my team. It is a very handy extension! Thank you
- (2018-08-15) Matthias Kruse: Installed and very useful in just a few seconds. Simply awesome.
- (2018-03-01) Luís Möllmann: This is amazing!
- (2018-03-01) Vinicius Coelho: Very useful! +1
- (2018-02-16) Désiré N'dri: Works like a charm and very useful
- (2017-11-21) Martin Fischer: Works like a charm!
- (2017-09-04) Björn W.: Thank you! :)
- (2017-06-30) Thorben Krieger: Just works
- (2017-02-16) Kam Ng: Very helpful, don't need to remember who is the ID#.
- (2016-12-05) Rohit Chaudhary: Very Useful.
- (2015-11-21) Kirill Kochubey: It is very helful extention for sap github developers!
- (2015-06-02) Philip Sebastian: good work
- (2019-08-30, v:0.3.9) Aleksey Orlov: Brave Browser support
Looks like it does not work on latest Brave browser Version 0.68.132 Chromium: 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit). It is being installed without any issues but when I click on its icon on the Brave bar I see "Can't Read or Change site's data". Brave is based on Chromium so may be something generic is expected as an issue, are there any ideas on how to make it working on Brave Browser? Thank you in advance.
- (2019-04-02, v:0.3.9) Markus Edenhauser: github.tools.sap
Could you please add github.tools.sap as domain where it is active? Thanks!
- (2019-01-24, v:0.3.9) Support new GHE instance https://github.tools.sap/
Hi, great extension! Is there a version that supports the new GHE corporate instance in the DMZ https://github.tools.sap/ ? Thanks much! - P.
- (2018-02-22, v:0.3.9) Cristiano Ghersi: Support for other servers
Is there a chance to have this extension available for the Github server github.infra.hana.ondemand.com? Thanks!
- (2017-11-06, v:0.3.9) Navin Cherian Thomas: UserId not converted in PR comments
It seems like userIds are not getting converting to their corresponding names in pull request comments. I have not noticed this issue before, but I am seeing it happen now. Would you please have a look when you get time?