Loads the old JIRA view by default
Wanna go back to the old JIRA view? This extension does just that. Automatically loads the old JIRA view.
- (2022-01-20) Vladimir Osipov: Thank you!
- (2021-05-04) James Jordan: Glad someone did this.
- (2021-04-15) Diego Raguindin: It works fine when accessing a ticket directly from within Jira, but when opening a ticket from an e-mail notification some redirect happens and the URL parameter to force the old view (?oldIssueView=true) gets removed during that process. Example of a URL from e-mail notification that forces a redirect: https://fakeprojectname.atlassian.net/browse/projectkey-465?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZWE5NjZhOWFkYmQ3NDdkNTgzOGU0YjVkNjg2Z
- (2021-02-03) Ognjen Galić: 10/10 works perfectly
- (2020-09-10) Martin Idelberger: Main reason for me was: see linked issues. works 100%
- (2019-12-05) Mariusz Lotko: Exactly what I wanted: new view for boards and old view for issues (with comment links, watchers and more details).