See your JIRA issues in a simple popup.
* Open your Jira Dashboard before installing to auto-detect your Jira server. Otherwise, please enter your Jira server URL on the extension's options page. * Select which statuses and releases to show * Leave comments and set issue status buttons * Add 'jira' keyword to omnibox * Keep private notes for yourself on each issue * Configuration available to show/hide fields in popup Please ask questions and report problems to the email address at the bottom of the Options page. Available as open source: https://github.com/hbmartin/chrome-jira
- (2015-11-05) Barak Schiller: Simply doesn't work.
- (2015-03-22) h!d: its broke, ge it going and Ill review again. Thank you. :)
- (2014-12-16) Alex Pearlstein: I would have given this more stars but we changed our jira server, which I updated in the options page but it still redirects to the old jira server
- (2014-01-07) Steven Critchfield: Does not save settings. Did not auto detect settings. Liked the URL bar integration, but never was able to complete a search.
- (2012-12-14) Wayne S: Does not work. It will not save the settings on the options page.
- (2017-01-05, v:2.9.6) leonardo Regis: Unauthorized
Im getting the error below: "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized)." Is there some future improvement to allow login ?
- (2015-03-22, v:2.9.2) h!d: wont open or display...
it wont open, when I inspect the source i see an error saying that the webview component is illegally invoked because it isnt included in the manifest file. Just wanted to let you know. Thanx