The ultimate extension that connects Jira Extension in order to manage your Jira issues, bugs or tasks directly from Google Apps.
Jira Extension (GTJ) is the ultimate extension that connects your Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Groups) to Jira with it's fresh and intuitive user experience. ✔ Make sure to download GTJ app on your Jira instance from Atlassian marketplace. Major features include: ► Create, Edit and Comment on Jira tickets using Google Mail (Gmail), Groups, and Calendar. ► E-mail Subject will be the Summary & Body as the Description or Comment. ► You can include the e-mail itself as attachment(.html format). ► Upload e-mail attachments and inline images. ► Tag e-mails used via GTJ to open related issues on a later time. ► Select one or more attachment from your Google Drive files & simply upload them to Jira in one click. ► Auto detect Issue key from e-mail subject ► Auto detect the meetings & events duration in Google Calendar to be Logged as work on Jira. ► Select any text in Chrome browser, right click and get all GTJ features (Create, Edit, and Comment) from the selected text. ► Supports Jira actions on the fly (GTJ icon on the top right corner of Chrome) to Create/Edit/Comment on Jira
- (2021-05-18) Brandon Partridge: Caution: this app is purely for reselling your personal information. This app wants permission to: See your Google Drive files: - Download your files. - See the names and emails of people you share files with. - There may be private information in your Google Drive, like financial records, medical reports, photos or tax info. View events on all calendars you have access to in Google Calendar An extension such as this does not need this level of access to your personal files to function. This is abuse.
- (2019-09-05) Martin Jelínek: You pay for the integration and it doesn't even work. Mail attachments are not being attached, so it beats the reason I installed this in first place. Want my money back
- (2018-04-26) Hugo Leon: It does not mention that you have to buy a license of Google To Jira - GTJ for USD $5 /month. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.infosysta.jira.gtj/cloud/pricing
- (2017-04-07) Samuel Hautcoeur: Good - would be even better if it supported Google Groups as well!
- (2016-09-22) Feras EL HAJJAR: it's amazing how I can upload now my emails and related attachments to JIRA directly from my Gmail window. Well done!