The ultimate extension to connect your Google Apps to Jira to manage Jira issues, log work, and even turn meetings into Jira tickets
Manage your Jira issues straight from your Gmail, Calendar or Drive with the GTJ Jira Connector. This is the ultimate extension to connect your Google Apps to Jira, with its fresh and intuitive user experience. All so you could manage Jira issues, log work, and even turn meetings into Jira tickets. ✔ Don't forget to download the Google To Jira - GTJ app on your Jira instance from the Atlassian marketplace through this link https://l.linklyhq.com/l/isHY Major features include: ► Create, edit and comment on Jira tickets using Google Mail (Gmail), Groups, and Calendar. ► Add the email subject as the summary, and the body as the description or a comment. ► Include the e-mail itself as an attachment (HTML format). ► Upload e-mail attachments and inline images. ► Tag e-mails used via GTJ to open related issues at a later time. ► Select one or more attachments from your Google Drive files to simply upload to Jira with one click. ► Auto-detect issue keys from the e-mail subject. ► Auto-detect meeting and event duration to log as work on Jira with Google Calendar time tracking. ► Select any text in the Chrome browser, right-click and choose from all the GTJ features (create, edit, and comment) from the selected text. ► Support Jira actions on the fly to create, edit, or comment on Jira. If you are using a different browser, you can download the GSuit add-on (https://l.linklyhq.com/l/15pOh). The add-on works on all browsers as well as mobile devices
- (2021-05-18) Brandon Partridge: Caution: this app is purely for reselling your personal information. This app wants permission to: See your Google Drive files: - Download your files. - See the names and emails of people you share files with. - There may be private information in your Google Drive, like financial records, medical reports, photos or tax info. View events on all calendars you have access to in Google Calendar An extension such as this does not need this level of access to your personal files to function. This is abuse.
- (2019-09-05) Martin Jelínek: You pay for the integration and it doesn't even work. Mail attachments are not being attached, so it beats the reason I installed this in first place. Want my money back
- (2018-04-26) Hugo Leon: It does not mention that you have to buy a license of Google To Jira - GTJ for USD $5 /month. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.infosysta.jira.gtj/cloud/pricing
- (2017-04-07) Samuel Hautcoeur: Good - would be even better if it supported Google Groups as well!
- (2016-09-22) Feras EL HAJJAR: it's amazing how I can upload now my emails and related attachments to JIRA directly from my Gmail window. Well done!