The best extension to take control of your Jira issues.
This extension allows you to keep close attention to a specific list of issues. You can configure a custom JQL query that keeps you updated with the changes made to the effected issues. Get notifications when issues are commented or when they change state. Have better control of your sprints or any list of issues that you want to keep an eye out right on the browser.
- (2018-12-11) Paw Oz: Very nice, good and flexible with JQL queries.
- (2017-04-17) Gökhan İşler: only https:// ???
- (2016-04-12) Alexander Smirnov: good
- (2015-07-07) Dylan Hall: Will not connect to a http server.
- (2019-07-03, v:1.0.0) Thais Rasino: Inclued the updated time on issue to order them by the recently modified ones
Inclued the updated time on issue to order them by the recently modified ones. Could you inclued an option to exclude the week days, because for me them don't work. The notifications is not working, but is really important for me to get a notification (persistent on the screen) when an issue on the query filter has a new comment. Thank you
- (2019-02-25, v:1.0.0) Weekday Filter
The weekdays listed on top of the plugin seem to do last 24hrs instead of actual day. When adding all tickets to query it shows all tickets rather than for Monday only.
- (2018-02-26, v:1.0.0) Markus Zayc: Problem with the JQL for STATUS != DONE
Hello, i tested this on our System, the Function are creat but when i used a jql filter like status != Done then i have the problem that i can see the issu with the old status again. Do you have any idea? best regrads Markus
- (2017-02-28, v:1.0.0) Jason Smoliak: Support for JIRA 7.x
This add-on is extremely useful for cross-platform OS notification functionality. I'm wondering if you have plans to continue support for this add-on (I see the last update was in 2015), and whether it's compatible with JIRA 7.x