Browse and download images on a web page.
Image Downloader Continued (IDC) ================ This is a fork of Image Downloader by Vlad Sabev (vdsabev). Original extension isn't updated and this projects aims to fill the gap. The goal is to fix bugs, support more websites (as many as possible), add new features and enhancements. Suggestions are welcome - please file an issue on github! IDC is not for sale, and will always be free, open-source, and without ads or tracking algorithms of any kind! You can find the source code here: https://github.com/kisdma/image-downloader-cnt Description ================ If you need to bulk download images from a web page, with this extension you can: - See images that the page contains and links to - Filter them by width, height, and URL; supports wildcard and regex - Select images to download by clicking on the image - Use dedicated buttons to download or open individual images in new tabs - Customize image display width, columns, border size, and colour - Hide filters, buttons and notifications you don't need When you press the "Download" button, all selected images are saved to the default download directory of Chrome, or to a directory inside it if you specify a subfolder name. WARNING: If you haven't set up a default download directory, you will have to manually choose the save location for each image, which might open a lot of popup windows. It is not recommended to attempt to download too many images at once without a default download directory. Change Log ================ 2.8: Improved image discovery and collection, many bugfixes - Added injection script to prevent pages from closing shadowDOM (that made images inside undiscoverable). Note: websites use this to circumvent adblockers - Added image discovery in shadowDOM - Added css style insertion to prevent adblocking of images added by IDC (affects only elements with class 'idc-image') - Added a listener to track DOM changes and discover intermittent images like webp (moving gif-like images) from youtube, or continuously added/deleted images like in instagram scrolling - Added saving the list of discovered images into serialized array in hidden tag on the page (disappears when page is updated) - Fixed bug in number of submitted downloads (was +1) - Improved regexp for better image discovery in 'style' tags (was missing some data:image urls) - Cleaned and moved to a function the code that checks and translates (if needed) relative urls to absolute. Used this function for tags where this check was missing - Improved an observer to make it discover more images from temporal elements like popups (extended the attribute filter list) - Improved image discovery in 'svg' tag - if it contains image tag(s), then returns images from them, instead of building base64 svg - Removed encodeURI() from the code that populates and accesses the image cache. Not sure what was the purpose of it since incoming links are extracted from tags where they're supposed to be already encoded. This was breaking links that were already encoded and had special characters escaped (discovered this on wikipedia - links with parenthesis) - Fixed a bug in parsing 'source' tag - added support of list with different resolutions in 'srcset' (1x, 2x, etc.) - Fixed a bug: duplicate youtube images addition in popup.js - Fixed a bug: incorrect urls were constructed when base url were ending with backslash - Fixed a bug in parsing img tag - Fixed a bug in relativeUrlToAbsolute - was returning "undefined" if empty input - Added discovery of links with "resize" command for a server in the query part of url - addition of links without the command provides images with higher resolution 2.7: Improved image discovery, bug fixes in code and design - Added parsing of the attribute 'srcset' and 'lowsrc' in 'img' tags - Added parsing of the attribute 'srcset' in 'source' tags (inside of html5 'picture' tag) - Added canvas to image conversion - powerful technique to extract highly protected images (not even showing in Resources tab of Dev Tools). Note: at this time added images will pile up each time the extension button is clicked. They can be removed by updating the page. - Added check for long image urls (most probably data:image) and placement of them on top of the page instead of sending to the popup (to be coherent with canvas-to-image conversion which can produce large strings of data:image/jpeg) - Added selection of text info-shortcuts' colour (combined in one option with image selection colour) on options page. Icons are colourized accordingly too - Commented out an obsolete code to open Options page after install and check for versions before 2.1 (in defaults.js) - Commented out the minimum width option since it's currently broken (not sure if it's useful) (in options.html) - Made max-height to follow max-width option (to work better if small image preview is selected) - Replaced zepto.js with original unobfuscated source code - Fixed flashing animation for download message (apparently it was broken since the switch from jquery to zepto) 2.6: Major redesign and improved image discovery - Modernized the popup look, images are placed on tiles with more image info, added tile color selection to options - Fixed several bugs, improved image discovery for many cases, including deep css parsing instead of broken styleSheets api - Added shortcuts to Reverse Image Search sites (Google, Bing, Yandex, TinEye) for each image 2.5: - Added display of image size and image file name (can be turned off in settings) - Added ordering images by size - two new options: 1) to order by width only (default) or by width+height, 2) largest-to-smallest (default) or reverse - Added scaling images vertically if they taller than 200px - SVG format wasn't being read from 'svg' tag - fixed - Added reading image from 'poster' of 'video' tag - Fixed background images being non-recognized. Reading styleSheets doesn't seem to work (to read from cssRules). Workaround implemented: fetching CSS files with links obtained from 'link' tags. Note: some sites use different second-level domain to store CSS, in this case fetch won't work if extension doesn't have permission for 'all_urls' (or particular domain). This just results in some images not showing up. Remove permission in Chrome Extensions if this is a concern. - Added maximum-resolution images discovery on Google Maps and Street View Photos (discovered undocumented api) - Added high-resolution previews for youtube thumbnails (including video of the current page) - Corrected regexp for 'a' tag's link parsing to prevent non-image links discovery 2.4.2: - Workaround for Chrome disallowing access to cross-domain CSS rules 2.4.1: - Fixed an issue where invalid URLs would break the extension - https://github.com/vdsabev/image-downloader/issues/23 - Updated Zepto.js to 1.2.0 2.4: - Added an option for renaming files before downloading 2.3: - Added support for BMP, SVG, and WebP images - Added support for relative URLs - Improved popup loading speed by searching through less elements - Replaced deprecated `chrome.extension` calls with `chrome.runtime` 2.2: - Removed the unnecessary permission to access tabs - Removed the donation prompt due to complains from some users that it doesn't disappear after the first time as it should; now, the options page will be opened on first install instead - Save the value of the URL filter - Another attempt to fix some sizing issues 2.1: - Added image width / height filters - Added a one-time reset of all settings due to some people having sizing issues - Removed the sort by URL option 2.0: - Added the ability to save the files to a subfolder - Utilized the Google Chrome downloads API - Implemented a cleaner, grid-based design - Clicking on an image URL textbox will now automatically select the text so users can copy it - Fixed a few minor display issues - Added settings for number of columns, removed border style setting - Added donation buttons on the options page 1.3: - Images used in a style tag will now also be included at the end of the list. Only images from inline style attributes of elements used to be included. - Added support for data URI - Several bug fixes and optimizations 1.2: - Changed the URL above the image to be displayed in a read-only textbox - Moved the image checkboxes to the top and added open & download buttons below each - Initially disabled the "Download" button and "All" checkbox - Introduced a few new options to hide filters, buttons and notification - Removed the body width option; the width of the popup now resizes relatively to the maximum image width option - Streamlined the design 1.1: - Fixed saving of minimum and maximum image width - Added the URL above the image itself and an option to toggle it - Added wildcard filter mode (alongside normal and regex) - The state of the selected filters will now be saved - Moved the "Sort by URL" option back to the filters - Added a "Clear Data" button to options page. While the extension does not use a lot of local storage yet, someone might appreciate the option. - Refactored a lot of code, especially the use of local storage 1.0.13: - Added a notification to let the user know that download has started - Added some animations and polished the options notifications a bit more - Fixed some event handlers that were being attached multiple times 1.0.12: - Migrated to jQuery - Implemented indeterminate state for "All" checkbox - The "Download" button will now be disabled if no images are checked - Fixed a bug with reseting options - now the user can choose to save the reset values or simply cancel the reset by reloading the page - just like it says in the notification 1.0.11: - Changed the download mechanism to support Chrome v21+ - Added an "Only show linked images" filter option that can be useful when you only want to download images that are in a URL on the page. 1.0.10: - Added a download confirmation 1.0.9: - The number of images will now be displayed next to the "All" checkbox 1.0.8: - Added detection of image URLs in anchor tags; note that this feature will not detect URLs that don't have .jpg, .jpeg, .gif or .png file extensions - it relies on a regular expression as to avoid possibly sending hundreds of requests to external servers 1.0.7: - Removed the desktop notification system that popped up when you press "Download" in favor of a text description that should feel easier to control (through Options) and less intrusive; this should also require less permissions for the extension - Added an option to hide the download notification; most people should understand the download process after only reading it once - Made some minor UI tweaks 1.0.6: - Fixed an issue with multiple unnecessary empty images 1.0.5: - Elements that display an image using the "background-image" CSS property will now also be extracted 1.0.4: - Added a notification that alerts the user when the download process has begun and explains where to look for the files Credits ================ Based on the Google Chrome Extension sample "Download Selected Links": https://developer.chrome.com/extensions/examples/api/downloads/download_links.zip Uses the tiny, but awesome JSS library: https://github.com/Box9/jss And Zepto.js: http://zeptojs.com Images: download.svg licensed by CC BY 3.0 from oNline Web Fonts http://www.onlinewebfonts.com/icon open.svg licensed by CC BY 3.0 from oNline Web Fonts http://www.onlinewebfonts.com/icon License ================ Copyright (c) 2019 Dmitry Kislitsyn, Vladimir Sabev Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- (2021-06-23) M Altmi: I use it regularly. I prefer it to the original "Image Downloader" as it provides details and options not available on the original, such as size detail of images, options to search using different image search engines (sadly, since this extension hasn't been updated since 2019, the option to search using Yandex doesn't work very well anymore)
- (2021-05-06) Aaron Spring: I like this extension a lot, really helps speed up my workflow. One feature that I would love is a "browse folders" button on the "save to subfolder" field so I can quickly select the folder I want to save to, rather than being forced to use a separate explorer window to navigate to my folder and copy the directory path.
- (2021-04-28) red fury91: doesnt work on instagram anymore. others may like it but its of no use to me
- (2021-04-27) Brian Gonzalez: ya no es como antes ahora mismo ni aparecen las imágenes en grande It is not like before right now nor do the images appear in large there should be that when a publication video or a history, the image that appears when starting the video can be downloaded from the video, like before
- (2021-04-26) ᄋᄉᄋ: really great so far. really better than original one. no bug yet. can download gifs too.
- (2021-04-23) Hosa: Im using this on Opera... How do I disable the download popup confirmation?? I dont want to keep clicking yes..
- (2021-04-22) Kendra Moore: I use Image Downloader for my job, but it was having a few issues, and I saw a comment about it being continued here. Was very excited to try this new version! Unfortunately, it seems to bring up 5 or 6 identical versions of each image on the website I need it for. They do have different names, but the original Image Downloader doesn't have this issue. Since my only issue with the original was having to reinstall it occasionally to restore the subfolder option, I think I'll have to stick with it for now.
- (2021-04-16) Nonoy Aquino: This is really good, the filter by link is really helpful. One problem is the extension doesn't save the files in the specific order from it was taken. It would be a great improvement specially for extracting pictures from an album with a specific order. Kudos for the job mate.
- (2021-03-19) Sal Eriotes: doesnt work anymore but found one that does https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/save-image-as-type-20/hhmnengcgekecnlielgcfcbjanjlnifg
- (2021-03-15) Gareth: you should add "download from all tabs" feature on this extension.
- (2021-02-19) Herman Fu: 以前碰到那種 "無連結" 的圖片時，都必須要自己截圖、存檔、重新上傳給圖片搜尋引擎，然後才能搜圖，這支擴充程式在提取頁面裡的圖片後，可直接將 "無連結" 的圖片透過 "在新分頁中開啟圖片" 的功能單獨顯示於新分頁中，然後其它搜圖功能就能派上用場了，這讓搜圖過程變得方便太多了。 而且本擴充程式不但小 (2.8版僅 52.9 KiB)，且還是 Open Source，比起其它動不動就數 MB 的同類 (提取圖片、搜圖) 擴充程式，那真的是既小又讓人用得較安心。
- (2021-02-03) black night: i love this extension. it's really helpful and i recommend it to anyone looking for batch images download tool with other functions like reverse tracking the image.
- (2021-01-28) Eric Storm: Works well, does what it says it'll do, seems to be fairly speedy about it, and doesn't have a lot of clutter. Two features I wish were present, though. First, I would absolutely love it if this could download images from all open tabs, not just the current tab. It would save a LOT of clicking. As this feature is missing from virtually every bulk image downloader I've seen, I wonder if it's perhaps no longer possible to do this in Chrome. If that's the case, then... oh well. If, on the other hand, it IS possible to do, then PLEASE add this feature! The other feature I'd like to see is an option for the "Select All" to be checked by default, rather than forcing me to check it each time before clicking Download. In my case, I want every image that fits my size requirements, so the size filters automatically pick which files I want for me. I'd like to be able to just hit "Download". At the very least, could you make the "Select All" box a little bigger, to make it easier to click? Oh, and in relation to the "Select All" checkbox, I have found a bug. If you click "Select All" while the thumbnails are still downloading, it will become unchecked whenever any of the thumbnails finishes, so you'll have to check it all over again. This is very annoying.
- (2021-01-27) Christine: I've been using the older version of the extension for a long time, and only just stumbled across this one. It works just as well as the old one. Unfortunately, it still doesn't seem to be able to get past the cloudfront image protection on postype, but I didn't really expect it to. Still highly recommended.
- (2021-01-18) FARHAD liquid: Helpful
- (2020-12-31) MV Print: Мне удобен тем, что показывает реально все доступные изображения на странице. т.е если есть изображение в большем и меньшем разрешении покажет оба, не все популярные расширения смогли это. Копки удобные. Сравнивал с 3 или 4 аналогами. С этим расширением реально стало проще. Для своей задачи офигенная штука.
- (2020-12-30) WildWild Val: works very rarely, mostly it downloads only html pages instead of the linked pictures
- (2020-12-16) Vinh Vu: Nice update from the original downloader that I have used for a long time. It saved me a lot of time downloading image from various website for interior design ideas. I will be using this from now on (Rest in peace, old Image Downloader, I will be missing you ^^) Thank you very much!
- (2020-11-29) Leah: This does exactly what I need it to. I buy a lot of supplies online and I keep a spreadsheet with all my invoices and order information. I like to keep product images attached because when I'm looking for something specific it's quicker than trying to read all of the descriptions. A lot of websites have it zoom in whenever you hover over the picture and you can no longer save through right-clicking. I'd either have to take a screenshot or go through the pages source code to find the full size image. Now I don't have to. My only request would be the ability to not just have a slider for pixel sizes but also the ability to type in specific numbers. I'd also like the option to view images from biggest to smallest and not just smallest to biggest. Usually the image you need will be on the bigger end. This way when you aren't sure the dimensions of it full-sized you don't have to scroll through all the icons and thumbnails to get down to where the larger images are.
- (2020-11-04) Alsa Kallweit: Seems like it would work perfectly in 90% of situations, however, doesn't seem to be compatible with my reason for installing it, saving picrew files. This might not be the extension's fault, as you need to go into the source section of "inspect element", copy each image's base 64 data, open that into a new tab, and only *then* can you save the image. If this is either fixed or literally impossible to fix, I'll change my rating to 5 stars (if that's possible in the web store?) Aside from this issue, everything seems great!
- (2020-11-03) 李梦龙: 所有垃圾 svg downloader 里面唯一一个可以用的！！！
- (2020-11-02) Ильченко Данил: Очень удобное приложение, особенно, когда вы работаете с тачпадом. Например в разъездах. Спасибо разработчикам, облегчили мне жизнь)))
- (2020-10-05) Magno, Jan Radlee G.: thank you but how do i use it hehe
- (2020-10-02) Chritopher Aristotel: Why you all image downloader interrupts the size of image? No picture can exceeds from 300 x 200???? through direct direct of google we get full size picture about 1000 x 600 etc. I used multiples all have same sort of problem.
- (2020-09-30) Yonathan Diaz: Excelente!
- (2020-09-27) Keith: Thanks for the awesome extension, it works brilliantly! Is there some advanced how-to documentation somewhere? Like how to use "FILTER BY URL" correctly? I'm wondering if it's possible to have the "SAVE TO SUBFOLDER" be automatically the URL subfolder? And if it's possible to have it crawl through all the subfolder children of the webpage and download the images from those subfolders? For example, say there is a website with the following structure: mysite.com/collections/watches/dante; mysite.com/collections/watches/seizmont; mysite.com/collections/watches/fredrick; mysite.com/collections/belts/tempus; mysite.com/collections/belts/fort, and start the plugin at mysite.com/collections and then end up with a downloaded folder structure that the plugin creates that has: collections/watches/dante; collections/watches/seizmont; collections/watches/fredrick; collections/belts/tempus; collections/belts/fort, with all the images from each part of the website downloaded to the respective part of the created folder structure?
- (2020-09-25) Brianne Jones: Extension works very well! I'm able to download images from real estate websites that use photos as backdrops. Also, the extension is able to recognize and download photos that the Pinterest extension doesn't recognize. Job well done! Thank you!!! BTW - your comment on the original Image Downloader extension (that doesn't work), brought me here.
- (2020-09-11) ray tomy: Subforder is not work sometimes.I'm so sad.
- (2020-09-01) Come On Fhqwhgads: Great for extracting photos from Google Maps Photos & websites with no right click options. My only complaint is the image popup on the left side of the screen that you have to refresh the webpage in order to close.
- (2020-08-29) TINYSHOT PRODUCTIONS: Extension actually works pretty well, but has Bing redirect malware bundled in with it.
- (2020-08-26) Adam mc: Hi Dima, the tool works but the quality of the images is quite poor compared to manually right clicking each photo... Is there a fix for this or do I have to sacrifice quality for time?
- (2020-08-01) Ezequiel Fiorello: simple, rapido y funcional. Me ahorra mucho tiempo. simple, fast and functional. Saves me a lot of time
- (2020-07-20) Daniel Torres: Top
- (2020-07-16) Tom NC: You're the best! I've recommended this extension to at least ten different people. Keep up the great work!
- (2020-07-03) King_Roy Happy_Channel: PERFECT ALL
- (2020-07-03) Anders Henry: Works like a charm!
- (2020-04-15) Don Bosset: Thank you!
- (2020-03-28) Nicholas Kormanik: Please add ability to download .jfif files, too.
- (2020-03-24) Varnox Agar: Unfortunately this extension doesn't find all the images from a web page.
- (2020-03-05) cz Cube: Its so good! I needed this so much... Thank you for making this :D
- (2020-02-28) Bobby Mcgee: Oh man, thanks a lot. Just tried it yesterday. Love it. It's what I've been looking for. So glad I came across your extension. I'll tell my friends.
- (2020-02-20) Pacheco M. Lucas: Una herramienta sumamente útil. Encantadora
- (2020-02-16) Владимир Летушко: Хорошая приблуда, минимум настроек. Хорошо работает.
- (2020-02-08) Хер Сгоры: Суть приложения: вытаскивает со страницы все изображения, показывает все их в своем окне, вы выбираете то что нужно вам и скачиваете по очереди. Почему оценка плохо: работает с тормозами, долго думает. быстрее вручную скачать самому. Нельзя нормально парсить яндекс картинки или гугл картинки - по этому удаляю. смысла не вижу в нем
- (2020-01-28) Mahdi Haraji: So far looks good but not for my usage, if possible I would like to download selected images from context menu
- (2020-01-03) Julio: easy to use, thanks a lot!
- (2020-01-02) Kairanya Paul: Easy to use and very helpful... Thanks a lot Developer Team plus all that are working to make this happen.
- (2019-12-26) John Russell: Opened on a Drive page containing several hundred images, it won't download a single one, just offers junk found on other pages.
- (2019-11-29) Cyrus: Beautiful. Just what I was looking for.
- (2019-11-28) Terry Liu: 同時可列出所有網頁上的圖片，還可以做條件篩選，再依結果清單對圖片做處理。
- (2021-07-24, v:2.8) David Chan: Renaming digit count
Up until recently I used the, FatKun Batch Download Image extension. It worked well until they changed their GUI and now not so much. This is close to Fatkun, but not perfect as their criteria width/height filters are better and their renaming of files auto inserts zeros unlike this version. With Fatkun, I can have it list 1-? digits and when it numbers them it will auto add a zero if more than two digits. This way we get 01, 02, 03 etc.. instead of 1, 2, 3 which does not do well in Windows Explorer or any other file manager as they see 1, 2, 3 after 9, 19, 29 etc.. Example a file named, "Image-" and under your system will show up like this: "image-1, image-2, image-3, etc..." and once it hits 10, it adds a digit at the end to continue on: image-10, image-11, image-12. But the trouble with this is the sort order will place image-1 in first position, but image-2 after image-19 and before image-20. Let us define a digit count so zeros will be inserted for 01, 001, 0001 etc... This way in logic order, images will be sorted. Plus the Fatkun extension counts the amount of images on the page before and after we change sort or filters so we know to add another zero or two. If we don't add the correct digit number, the extension will auto add a digit and continue the count. ie "image-98, image-99, image-100, image-101 etc...".
- (2021-05-24, v:2.8) 김상호: Help me! PLEASE!!!! (The images are out of order)
First thank you for making a great add on for chrome. But sir, I have to tell you something. I was using your "image downloader" add on about 4 years. Very fast downloading speed, clear view UI, and using low ram. It was fantastic. But after this update, is something wrong I think. When I try to download images on some sites(like https://arca.live/) the images on site and downloading add on`s image order doesn`t match . For example, when sites image order is 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 in image downloder continues order are 4,2,3,1,5,10,6,7,9,8 It just mixed up! So, I`m bagging you sir, If you know how to fix this bug, please!!! fix it. Or if you cant or not enough time then, can you upload an old version of image downloader? You must think you already uploaded older version the "image downloader" but I downloaded it and try to use it but I cant. Because when I open the image downloader to download image all of the thumnails are cracked and looks same(it looks like cracked file icon). So please!!!! can you upload the Image downloader last year version? At least last year version(before changing the UI) worked for me and to some site(like https://arca.live/) Please! I really want to use That God-maded add on! I cant use other add ons? They didnt worked for me! I`m sorry for bad english, I`m not that good at it. So, have a nice day and stay healthy and don`t get corona virus. Thank you.
- (2021-05-01, v:2.8) Anon Nona: Move select all images box
Hi love the extension would it be possible to move the "select all images" box next to "only images from links" so when you scroll through the thumbnails waiting for it to load them in it doesn't hide the button....?
- (2021-04-27, v:2.8) Mitchell McClure: "Read access" I can understand, but is there a need to "Change all site data" for this to work?
- (2021-04-12, v:2.8) Ian Beattie: Fail to download app from store to laptop
Fail to download app from Chrome web store, "no file found" error messege
- (2021-03-19, v:2.8) Sal Eriotes: doesnt work
not working anymore found one that does work tho https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/save-image-as-type-20/hhmnengcgekecnlielgcfcbjanjlnifg
- (2020-11-17, v:2.8) Chris Mayer: Awesome utility! Suggested features:
1) Allow to auto select all and auto download. This way we can get all images with 1 click, not 3 clicks! 2) Allow text entry of the width and height filters.
- (2020-07-04, v:2.8) George Collier: Keeps adding images from prior pages
It keeps adding images from all pages I visit until it eventually has so many it doesn't display any images to select. Is there a way to just get the images from the current page?
- (2020-06-12, v:2.8) Van Thieu: Cannot Change Download Folder
The Download keeps going back to previous defined folder.
- (2020-05-25, v:2.8) Curtis Zuend: Scripting issue?
After installing the add-on, it seems to have messed up scripting or something on watch.wwe.com. The layout of the page is all messed up and certain things don't show up anymore. The site also gives me an error about scripting or adblock. Even after uninstalling it, I can't get the site to go back to normal. Does the add-on change some sort of advanced settings within Chrome? I reset all the site settings and it still doesn't work. The site works fine in Incognito and disabling all extensions does not fix it. Any help would be appreciated!
- (2020-05-19, v:2.8) Hilton G y V: La Recomiendo
Le quiero dejar 10 Estrellas es muy bien ase las recomiendo.... Me encantaa :)
- (2020-05-18, v:2.8) 渡邉慶彦: how to use "SAVE TO SUBFOLDER"
I wrote path to this text box. But can't save image to it folder. (Images save to default folder.) It have rule for wrote path? If need any setting ,please tell me it.
- (2020-05-16, v:2.8) ray tomy: Often the subfolders are not downloaded
1）Enter the subfolder name in the box next to the download button. 2）Click「Download」 3）Downloaded the parent folder. Sometimes it works, but often it doesn't work. Especially, the subfolder name often appears with 5 characters or less.
- (2020-05-07, v:2.8) Brendan Harte Gilsenan: Saving the source URL?
Hi -- from the description of this extension, and some of the comments, I believe Image Downloader Continued should give me an option to save the source URL with the image? Is that right? I can't figure out how to do that, or where the URL would save to. At the moment, I've just been saving an image, and then pasting the URL into the Comments area within the files' Right Click>Get Info. I'm trying to find a solution so that the source URL for the image is saved automatically. Would you be able to point me in the right direction if this extension can do something like that this, but maybe I'm just missing it? Thanks!
- (2020-05-05, v:2.8) Anon Nona: Select All checkbox move.
Is it possible to move the "select all" checkbox up in line with the other options so it doesn't disappear when scrolling through the images?
- (2020-04-02, v:2.8) Melcolm Lek: Image Downloader Feature Request - URL log
Thanks for developing this addon. Can we get a feature where the url is printed onto the bottom of the image or in the metadata?? It is quite useful for researchers where we need to record the source as well.
- (2020-03-30, v:2.8) Chris Mazur: Does not seem to work with this webpage
Don't know if the extension can be made to work with a page setup like this one: http://www.albideuter.de/html/hermetic.html The thumbnails link to a new page with the larger image loading as part of that page, rather than linking directly to the larger image.
- (2020-03-11, v:2.8) A A: Add functionality for facebook images
hi there. Ive been trying to figure out a way to download images for facebook posts. Specifically I would like to be able to download images from real estate listings or marketplace listings. I tried using your extension but it seems like it doesnt work that great for that. Is there a way this is possible with your extension? If not, would you know of an app or extension that does that? - Alex
- (2020-01-26, v:2.8) Bryan Villados: Yandex image downloading
I just installed this extension, with the intent of downloading images from Yandex. First problem is that it wants to download everything using the filename "i.jpg" which I believe is the default image name used when Yandex displays the image thumbnail. I do have the "Ask where to save each file" option turned off, but when I click download, it starts prompting me for every image, with the name "i.jpg" Second problem - The extension recognizes all the images - about 1,600 images. So I "Select All." However, when I put a check mark on "Only images from links", then the "Select All" goes to zero. My assumption is that the "Only images from links" option would download the image from the web site, rather than download the thumbnail. I want to download the source.
- (2020-01-18, v:2.8) Debby Ott: Downloading photos from website
I installed your extension hoping it would help with downloading images from my website, however when I download it converts them to a text file. I am not sure if I doing something wrong or if the extension is not compatible with my website. Thanks
- (2020-01-11, v:2.8) George Cushway: Gifs/Videos
Can this also download gifs and/or videos? I've tried but I am not seeing any of the gifs, didn't know if there was some setting I needed to change.
- (2020-01-02, v:2.8) Constantine Drosos: Keyboard Shortcuts
Greetings there. Great extension! Is there any chance you add keyboard shortcuts? Personally referring mostly to the blue rectangle DOWNLOAD button and/or to the single image download option. I have enabled 99% of the time "Only images from links" then click the "select all" and then I click the download button. If all that can be done with 1 click, using a shortcut, and personally attaching it to my mouse via logitech's G-hub software, that would be a life saver! Thank you in advance.
- (2019-12-23, v:2.8) Harold Crow: Resizing
Is there anyway to make the jpeg photos I am downloading smaller than 1 MB?
- (2019-07-23, v:2.6) Lone Star: Can Only Download Thumbnails
I can only download the thumbnails for a site. What are the settings I need to use to download the original image files? I was unable to download any images on Pinterest. Thanks