Gallerify - Powerful Image Downloader. This extension allows you to browse and download all the images displayed on any web page.…
Gallerify - Powerful Image Downloader. This extension allows you to browse and download all the images displayed on any web page. Simply use the Gallerify button in the top right corner of your Chrome browser and a popup window will list them all. What's In The New Version ====================================== * Download all images in one go * Small bug fixes Content Images and Background Images ====================================== Downloading content images is not much of a challenge, but it is often tricky to find images which are part of the page design. The wallpaper, the elusive icon, even sometimes logos and buttons can be hard to get. Gallerify can easily find and download all of them. Dynamic Images ================ Web pages often dynamically load and change content: news, tweets, posts. Gallerify is constantly looking for changes on the webpage and captures the new images, so you don't have to reload the app. In addition, if you have a search filter in action it applies it automatically. Live Search and Filters ========================== Often the sheer number of images is too much to browse through. To help with that Gallerify has Quick Search. With Quick Search you can filter by: * Image type: icon, wallpaper, pixel * File type: JPG, PNG, GIF, etc. * Word or phrase contained in the image URL * Image size: just specify the width and height And Yes, you can combine some commands to build complex size filters. For example show images that are "bigger than 10 x 10 and less than 100 x 100".
- (2020-01-25) Hosa Dokha: This is a powerful extension.. but not as sophistcated as it needs to be, in fact its infrastructure is just like the other image downloaders.. too simplistic, for example your in an InstaG page, it has tons of images, u have to keep scrolling to find the one u want to download.. ITS A VERY NARROW minded approach.. In fact if you have this " media/?size=l " copied & pasted at the end of the image url u can more quickly and efficiently download what u want, without using this extension at all.. so I hope this extension gets further developed and not stop here..
- (2019-09-24) NANH CHICKEN GAMING: Tôi thích nó nó giúp tôi lấy toàn bộ hình ảnh
- (2019-07-24) Le X: Dear Gallerify Team, I really love your extension and use it alot for work and at home. The only thing which could be added is an optional quicksorting function which allows you to organize the images by name and/or image size. This would be a huge upgrade to the use of Gallerify and, from my view, the only thing is still missing! Thank you for your effort! Greetings from Vienna.
- (2019-07-03) Надя Евгениева: The best :)
- (2019-05-23) Станислав Буценко: Извлекает не все изображение. Save All не работает.
- (2019-03-29) Jacek Pe: Nie działa poprawnie pod chrome, pobiera tylko 2 obrazki pierwsze z listy. Brak możliwości pobrania wybranych.
- (2019-03-27) Works great. Thank you.
- (2019-02-06) Derek Scott: was working good. Now it stalls after downloading the 2nd image of many from a real estate management site that it was working perfectly on.
- (2019-02-05) perfect!
- (2019-01-17) Moe Badderman: Worked perfectly for me.
- (2019-01-08) Kai: OBRIGADA PARA QUEM CRIOU ESSA MARAVILHA, ALÉM DE SER SIMPLES DE MEXER, ELE REALMENTE SALVA FOTOS DE QUALQUER SITE, E MELHOR AINDA EM ALTA QUALIDADE. SE EU PUDESSE EU DARIA MAIS DE 5 ESTRELAS.
- (2018-12-12) B. K., officiel: Only allows to download 9 images at the same time, or at least it didn't work for me.
- (2018-11-06) daniel anderson: I like it doesn't do what I need which is where images have the same name but different url. Example: hostname.com/summer/picture.png hostname.com/winter/picture.png it doesn't know to rename the file, and has a collision during download
- (2018-09-26) Josh Boyd: This is a great plugin but desperately needs an option to get rid of the ugly and WAY too colourful background style.
- (2018-09-02) พงศกร คิด: Works great! Perfec
- (2018-08-19) Dan Town: Очень хорошее расширение. 5 звёзд!!!
- (2018-08-07) It really works! Shows all images in the page and you can download them all.
- (2018-08-05) Mark Sachs: Doesn't work particularly reliably. The image size specification does not function and sometimes it just saves garbled text files instead of images.
- (2018-07-30) Beloved Bibimbab: very good!
- (2018-07-03) Nathalie Kelley Hungary: semmire se jó, broken link -et ír mindhez ami kéne
- (2018-04-24) Femme Fatale: It opens each download as a new chrome window ... just why? Also it doesn't take the image name nor allows you to search by image size. Just horrible, these are basics that should've been implemented at the start.
- (2018-04-08) Only extension that works on, https://mangarock.com/. However tends to not find all the pictures on the first go. ALso for other people it takes a while to work give it a few minutes.
- (2018-04-06) Chadwick Garner: Works really well other than the search function not working when trying to locate a file size.
- (2018-04-03) Tailor Made Review: Clunky and unresponsive. rubbish
- (2018-03-24) Phát Tấn Lê: Really good
- (2019-08-28, v:1.6.45) Eduardo Recife: Order of images
It would be amazing if the list of images were organized by size, since most of us want to download the higher res images, it's boring searching for the larger images when there's tons on the list! It would be a great improvement!
- (2019-07-02, v:1.6.45) Pavel Vyacheslavov: Live search failure
I'm trying to filter an image with specified dimensions by writing its resolution to the quick search console, but the result is null. What's wrong? Link: https://clck.ru/GsYu5 Screenshots: https://yadi.sk/i/xjNMrms-Ftgw0Q https://yadi.sk/i/ENilo-S_l_ZKmQ
- (2019-03-27, v:1.6.45) New Tab Redirect
When I click on "view in tab", how do I stop the app from automatically redirecting me to that tab? I want to open the new tab in the background, and stay on my current page.
- (2019-02-16, v:1.6.45) itinerantseeder Seeder: What is this that appears at the time of download?
When I start Gallerify on some pages it shows me three yellow icons that are xml. One of them begins like this: data:image/svg+xml;base64,PD94bWwgd...... What is it?
- (2019-02-06, v:1.6.45) Morten Hattesen: Download all - as zip archive
It is great having a "Download All" feature, but I would really like to have: 1. Download all as ZIP archive 2. Download all filter: Larger/smaller than X*Y resolution, Image type: PNG, GIF, JPG, ... Keep up the good work
- (2019-01-03, v:1.6.45) Michael Rajchandra: The high resolution photos on Google Maps are not being detected at all please fix
I am trying to download the photos that are shown for a selected place on Google maps, unfortunately only the low resolution of the pics are being detected while the high resolution images are not.. . Please fix
- (2018-10-28, v:1.6.45) Siera Persons: downloading problems
my download and download all buttons aren't working.
- (2018-08-31, v:1.6.45) Keith S: can't re-add the app
How do I re-add it?
- (2018-08-21, v:1.6.45) Fun Ghi: Image quicksorting
Dear Gallerify Team, I really love your extension and use it alot for work and at home. The only thing which could be added is an optional quicksorting function which allows you to organize the images by name and/or image size. This would be a huge upgrade to the use of Gallerify! Thank you for your effort! Greetings Alexander M. Jürgens
- (2018-08-05, v:1.6.45) Indy ishere: add URL to downloaded image
Hi, I like your app. I have a need to download all the images plus to know the links for all the images. Would it be possible to have this information ?