Allows you to organize, download and create images by simply clicking on them.
Ever want to download tens, hundreds or even thousands of images without having to open tab after tab, right click after right click, drop after drop and rename after rename? Then Mouse Clerk is probably your best bet! Mouse Clerk allows you to: - Download images on base64 - Automatically create folders - Automatically rename files - Download images on bulk - Generate source lists by simply clicking on them - Disable image links temporarily - Enable and disable it to browse freely Ready to click and download? Then get Mouse Clerk! It is completely free and will stay free! Developed by Cristian Herrera <http://www.studiowolfree.com>
- (2020-01-13) JAYLEW: WHERE WAS THIS ALL THIS TIME???? LOL LOOOOOVE IT! Would like to donate
- (2019-05-16) Booty Meat: Would've been a perfect 5 stars if it wasnt for the annoying sound alert. As soon as there's an option to turn off or lower the sound alert and ill be happy to give this extension 5 stars
- (2017-08-17) Henry Heredia: This extension is great! I can grab the actual image files from thumbnails, with no loss in quality. Props to the developer!
- (2017-01-04) sals allvoip: 3
- (2020-04-18, v:Beta 9.2) guy silver rikard: hey just to let you klnow your website has expired......
hey just to let you klnow your website has expired...... it wont let any users go to yuor web page my address is [email protected]
- (2020-01-14, v:Beta 9.2) JAYLEW: LOVE YOU extension
Quick question. How do you mass delete all the images you downloaded from the clerk library?