Double-click any image to download it quickly and quietly, or use the Hover Button.
Please visit the original Firefox Addons website for the most complete and up-to-date information about this extension: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/double-click-image-download
- (2020-02-11) Michael Craig: It doesn't work in https://www.dcinside.com/ For example, if i double-click a picture in https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=armpit&no=40998&page=1 here, an error that makes this tool not operated appears. Please, fix it.
- (2020-02-11) Philip Perilla: after update the pressing shiftkey shortcut doesnt work anymore what did you do marnes
- (2020-01-19) CP S: Finally, a photo saver that's simple, quick, and WORKS. I've tried several photo downloaders in Chrome, and this one simply works out of the box. I've chosen to use "SHIFT"+LEFT CLICK so there are no conflicts with other addons, and it's fast, and it's saved. NOTE: The download folder is chosen by the browser, not by the add-on. You can, however, choose to "rename" each clicked photo in the add-on's options.
- (2020-01-12) Teclado Ono: Love this !
- (2020-01-10) Hosa Dokha: finally.. a usefull, fully functional chrome extension..
- (2019-12-29) NiackZ: Супер плагин! То что искал!
- (2019-12-24) Shekhar Kumar: Download button is there on the upper right corner but invisible. Click on it and it saves img. Edit: I am uninstalling it as now it tries to save each pic in a separate folder websitewise.
- (2019-12-11) Alex Supremo: The SAVE button wasn't displayed... Because I enabled "Require SHIFT to be pressed". But if I disable that feature, the button works as expected. Good extension.
- (2019-10-24) Arya: Request: Double click does not work on SVG please do something for it, BTW great product, Time saver.
- (2019-10-11) Sandra Gui: Obrigado ao criador desta extensão. Só que penei para entender como instalar. Mas, consegui.
- (2019-10-10) Phuong Tran: Quite good extensions. However, there are some red in the dev tool panel. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getBoundingClientRect' of null at offset (content.js:226) at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (content.js:244) Happen when you scroll up and down (leave focus on the image) in some pages that have images there like Facebook, Google images,... Please fix it! Thanks!
- (2019-08-24) Renzs: NICE!!
- (2019-08-13) Gabor Müller: works!
- (2019-07-18) Rakib Hassan: Great extension
- (2019-06-29) Matthew Berrios: As a chromebook user, right clicking an image and choosing "save as" will slowly load up the files window and sometimes it takes a while to load up, all just to save a single image. This extension completely mitigates that and just downloads the image immediately. I love this!
- (2019-06-24) Stephen S: Anyone having trouble with this using the latest chrome? Double clicking doesn't do anything.
- (2019-03-27) RrEjKgYjXhwxlEdAXnPGicHx VLMTMqkfeiKacqCLyMqkZQrn: 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999+/10
- (2019-01-27) Семен Второй: Хороший плагин.
- (2018-09-23) MisterO: it works on every site when using the doubleclick or the hove button, one is always working for me so far! good job!
- (2018-08-16) Николай Жирнов: Just perfect. Thank you! <3
- (2018-08-12) Shaer Alvy Aumi: Very easy to use, much helpful.... Thanks :)
- (2018-08-07) Rajeshwar S: Thats what I really neede. Instead of right clicking and save image as Just click on the Image This extension will download the image.
- (2018-07-29) Vital_net Vital_net: Perfect for saving images reference, with renaming feature.
- (2018-07-28) AGM Center: NICE
- (2018-07-26) City 348: Very nice one click save of almost any image.
- (2020-01-17, v:6.1.2) smietnik: Only Hover Button
How to disable double click? I want only hover button.
- (2020-01-08, v:6.1.2) Renzs: new update bug
anything i click with left mouse button on website auto downloads wrong image arrow location bug. can u fix this or reverse this update? thank you
- (2019-12-02, v:6.1.1) Vishna Patel: Different folders
It has started creating different folders within the download folder as opposed to saving them all in the selected folder. How do I change this?
- (2019-10-10, v:6.1.0) Phuong Tran: Bug in content.js
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getBoundingClientRect' of null at offset (content.js:226) at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (content.js:244) Happen when I stay in Facebook images page for several minutes. Please fix it! Thanks!
- (2019-08-31, v:6.1.0) aan vanzaris: Hover button doesn't appear
The hover button is the only feature that makes me use this extension but recently it doesn't appear most of the time
- (2019-07-31, v:6.1.0) Juan D'Marco: The extension suddenly stopped working
As the title says. For the record, I use Opera.
- (2019-02-14, v:6.1.0) Auto Save to Downloads
I realise that you can't change the target folder and that's fine, but would it be possible to add an option to download directly to the downloads folder without the Save As dialog appearing? (similar to Safari's "Save Image to Downloads" option)
- (2018-11-06, v:6.1.0) Segfaults when downloading
I have installed this extension on Vivaldi on Linux and used it for a long time. Since the update to 2.1.1337.36 (Chromium engine 70), it segfaults every time I try to download. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall, but it still fails.
- (2018-10-09, v:6.1.0) Андрей Андрей: compatibility issue
hello. compatibility issue. This extension failed to name the download "" because another extension (Chrono Download Manager) determined a different filename "D094_AI_Suite_II_ROG_UM.zip". http://dl3.joxi.net/drive/2018/10/09/0017/2250/1157322/22/092ac1b108.png
- (2018-07-29, v:6.1.0) Vital_net Vital_net: Renaming fail
Dear developer, I noticed the renaming and subfolder feature fail when trying to rename with a pipe character "|". It is sometime used in %title%. Thank you for this great extension, It help me to gather photo references. Have a nice day.
- (2018-06-29, v:6.1.0) soporte para imágenes .gif
Antes podía descargar imagenes GIF con esta extensión y ahora ya no, era perfecto. arreglen eso por favor.
- (2018-04-23, v:6.0.2) Diego Avesani: counter
Dear developer, I have noticed that in current version of the Downloader is not possible to set the counter start. Could you add this feature? It was very useful in the old version of the add-on. (I ask again because probably I have missed the answare)
- (2018-04-15, v:6.0.2) Eric Rose: Options Menu
The options menu goes off the bottom of the screen. Ive attempted changing resolution/zoom/scaling and the only way to get it to adjust is to zoom WAY out. At about 25% it has the scrollbars, but at this zoom it just glitches out. My hover button used to be in the center, now it is at the top. This puts the hover button inside a frame, making it inaccessible and therefore useless. Great product except for this. Thank you for your time.