Adds a right-click direct download item for images, like Safari.
This simple extension adds a "Save Image to Downloads" right-click menu item to download an image directly to the "Downloads" folder. This is to avoid the annoyance of having to choose the directory to download every time you want to save an image off the web. Safari has this built in, and it was the first thing I missed when making the switch to Chrome.
- (2021-09-09) Mayu2009: As of 9/9/21 it Doesn't work. Sad, would have been helpful.
- (2021-05-02) I wish I could quantify exactly the amount of time I've saved with this extension over the past few years.
- (2021-02-07) Meiyee Loo: simple yet practical! thanks!
- (2021-01-03) Δ: It doesn't work on google images…
- (2020-12-21) Darren Holmes: It works on some pages I think? The option doesn't appear in the context menu in any cases where I actually needed to download the images. Unfortunately had to go with another solution.
- (2020-11-14) Doryen Chin: I love this extension. I use it every day. Wish it was still being updated.
- (2020-11-09) Ivan Rokošný: Doesnt work with facebook
- (2020-10-23) 看爸爸作甚: 我只是想要一款可以将图片另存的功能，无需批量等累赘。
- (2020-10-09) J A: Works about 1 in 10 attempts. Useless
- (2020-07-14) Daniel Masters: Barely works anymore.
- (2020-04-04) Ashlee J: I was about to make this my main because ODM has some bugs but I discovered you can't save images that are linked instead of direct on the page, has some really good potential though for simple work
- (2019-11-07) Chris S: Does not work...
- (2019-09-18) Scott Hilt: No longer works. Needs to be updated or replaced.
- (2019-08-28) Ahmed Samer: pz update it or make new one
- (2019-04-05) Dion: Not working at all, nothing happens and no image is downloaded...
- (2019-01-11) Great extension! It's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!
- (2018-11-22) Maria Agranovich: After update Google Chrome stop to work =\
- (2018-10-27) Александр Колин: very good ! Отлично работает !
- (2018-09-27) Johannes Dupont: La extensión no me quiere descargar las fotos, le he dado repetidas veces para descargar y nada que las descarga.
- (2018-09-19) Mik Vance: It worked once and then never again :(
- (2018-06-29) Tuấn Cao Văn: good
- (2018-06-23) Alfredo Hernandez: Excelente. Al igual que Im a gentleman me sirve para descargar las imagenes que Google solo permite descargar en formato .webp (odio ese formato)
- (2018-04-29) Nuru Zzaman: nice apps
- (2018-03-29) argenis brito: hola todo en esta pajina es vuenisima me encantaria seguir travajando en ella
- (2018-03-24) bubba dam: 1 day using it now the next not work.
- (2018-03-08) Igor Rapczewski: very useful
- (2018-01-21) First Name Last Name: ALWAYS works on my imac
- (2017-12-11) STEVE CHAPMAN: good
- (2017-11-16) Beloved Bibimbab: I do remember it working
- (2017-10-26) orçun güleç: thank you very much millet bunun kolaylığını çözememiş normalde menuye girmen lazım ve aynı resimden 2 tane varsa yeniden isimlendirmeyle uğraşman lazım ama bu direk uğraştırmadan dizine kaydediyor
- (2017-09-27) Sev: Bad for slow connections. Re-downloads images that are already downloaded.
- (2017-08-25) BrettCody Sturgill: Does NOT work.
- (2017-07-02) there used to be a small icon set top left of every picture viewed just one click that picture was saved to default download folder why was this stopped or is there a app that still does this
- (2017-05-13) aly ozdemir: useless
- (2017-04-18) Suyash: It's ok, but it re-downloads the image instead of using the one from the cache which is already downloaded by Chrome/Chromium. Waste of bandwidth if you are saving large and too many image files.
- (2017-03-29) AudioBuy Reviews: right click on image , there is no save option .. don't bother
- (2017-01-09) 余宗翰: It doesn't work on facebook posts.
- (2020-11-13, v:1.0.5) Too Long Didn't Watch: Doesn't work on sites such as pixiv or Twitter
On these websites, I can right click and save an image to a destination. However, its very tedious. I'm a fan of your extension, but it struggles with image links that contain stuff like "?format=jpg&name=medium" at the end, instead of just page/directory/file.png. That's for Twitter. Using the save option of your extension returns nothing. No saved image, no error message. On Pixiv, I just get Failed - Forbidden Errors instead of downloading the file. It seems to want to download a HTML file instead of an image. Must be some sort of security on their end???? I'm fuming because I assumed I downloaded dozens of pics off of Twitter successfully, but my download folder is near empty.
- (2020-03-26, v:1.0.5) Fabrice Ducouret: doesn't work anymore
please fix it so it works again. it has stopped working
- (2019-11-30, v:1.0.5) Jym Parr: as of yesterday
- as of yesterday, extension won't download a picture from imagefap.com - using current version of google on windows 10. - it used to work just a couple days ago. - any thoughts? pls & thank-you. avid fan of this app/extension.
- (2018-05-01, v:1.0.5) TheBaldrickalpha: No longer working
Right click download as always, and appears to download, but can no longer open the file in any image viewing progream, of any kind, it either downloads garbage, or a fake file somehow. stopped working around a week ago.
- (2018-04-28, v:1.0.5) Nuru Zzaman: Nice
- (2017-12-30, v:1.0.5) Harry Homan: Download an image
Ive added an extenstion to google web and its says it's added but i dont have a menu bar when i right click
- (2017-04-28, v:1.0.5) Alejandro Camara Lopez: Failed - Network Error
When I try to download with plugin it says "Failed - Network Error", if I try with the Save image as… default from Chrome it downloads the image without problem.
- (2017-04-05, v:1.0.5) Ako Ayh: hacker
utk membuat 1 link utk kaki slot supaya ada 70% utk menang
- (2016-12-26, v:1.0.5) Raymond Wyborny: can't find file in downloads directory
Facebook online (win 10) attrmpting to save . JPG file. Can't find downloaded file.
- (2016-12-06, v:1.0.5) Vishal Desai: Does not work
It does not do anything.
- (2016-11-14, v:1.0.5) chaff inch: broken
i save image to downloads and it doesnt download
- (2016-10-26, v:1.0.5) len k: Suggestion
Could we save to different folders other than downloads? I think that'll be cool