Yez! is a task runner. It uses the Yez Node.js module to run shell programs. It also executes some browser based operations like loading a new page, clicking on element. Along with that has a simple terminal implementation so you can execute terminal commands directly from your browser.
- (2016-03-23) Jonathan Scutt: Great stuff, really useful using it to selectively run casperjs tasks. A dark theme would be nice, some of the cli colours dont read so well on white.
- (2015-06-16) Tomek Wiszniewski: Impressive work!
- (2014-10-01) Zoe Gillenwater: The Terminal function is useful and works well overall. But, I don't find it very easy to use due to not having color coding, such as green and red for additions and deletions when using "git show" or "git status." I hope color coding gets added in a future release!
- (2014-06-12) Peter Irlam: I've only just started using Node and only for Grunt really and still this is dam useful!
- (2014-05-22) Stefan Stefanov - IT Team: Amazing!
- (2015-10-07, v:0.1.9) i cant install yez extension at linux
hello :D i want to install in chrome at linux12.04 32bit. but i got an error with this message. Could not install package:'UTILITY_PROCESS_WHILE_TRYING_TO_INSTALL'.Could not install package because utility process crashed... I remove chrmoe and reinstall. but it has a same problem .. T T
- (2014-06-13, v:0.1.7) not working
hi i followed the installation steps – yez! is running and i can see the tab in the dev tools. however, selecting the tab only shows a white area, nothing else. please let me know what information i could provide to fix this issue. cheers, tobi