An offline task time keeper.
A simple way to keep track of time spent on tasks and projects. Key Features: - Record time using timer or manual entry. - Reports: Project and daily summary - Charts: Daily summary displayed in stacked or grouped bar chart. Project summary shown in pie chart. - Export data in CSV and text format. - Delete data according to date range. - Export data in CSV and TXT format.
- (2021-05-31) Svetlana H: Пользовалась - пользовалась этим расширением, а сегодня обнаружила, что оно считает время не правильно. Таск 2 раза по 15 минут - показало 0,35H в сумме. Так же вывод отчета нормально не возможен. Так что буду искать что-то другое
- (2020-11-25) L Zhang: simple to use.
- (2020-02-04) Jason Cossette: Great concept unless you want to go back to review and record/report see accumulated information, totals etc.
- (2018-08-11) Helgurd Aziz Mirza: Very good only if you could add online history. or export and import. thank you
- (2018-06-15) Sergej Bichert: exactly what I searched for. It crashed once during the recent 6 months, all tasks were gone, couldn't restore them. Apart from that everthing's fine.
- (2018-05-31) Leon tian: 很不错的任务计时工具，简单，好用。还能在任务结束后修改任务内容作为补充，漂亮！
- (2018-03-07) Ryan Beals: Simple to use. I use it every day. Great for keeping track of time spent on specific projects throughout the day.
- (2018-01-08) A L: I love this extension I'd give you 5 stars but I can't export to csv nor txt it's not working for me. I have to copy and paste into my excel spreadsheet to be able to maintain my time tracking.
- (2017-12-06) Chad Cailan: Love the app. very useful
- (2017-10-04) Love the extension, but I'm experiencing a major issue: signing into Chrome on a different computer, the "Timekeeper'ed" history on another computer is unavailable. I have to save the history on the new computer so I can add it to the time keeping history of the project everywhere. A hassle.
- (2017-09-22) Chris F.: Perfect, feature rich with no permissions asked. Exactly what I needed thanks!
- (2017-09-12) Ahmad Nasiraee: useful and simple app
- (2017-06-19) Klever Ramon: Simple y efectivo. le hace falta incluir un recordatorio que esta corriendo tiempo en alguna actividad.
- (2017-06-06) Patrick Leonard: Simple, effective, easy to use = Brilliant
- (2017-04-13) Scott Laurel: Exactly what I want in a time tracking app. Super simple.
- (2017-02-20) Kawtsar Herdiyanto Purbo: Easy to use... Are there any option to get export and shared to my other device? I am still not able to copy the database extension stored on Chrome able copied to my other. Thank you.
- (2016-11-15) Samantha Junkins: The time keeping / task timing element of this extension is EXACTLY what I needed. The reporting feature needs some work to be really useful. It doesn't export to Excel very easily, and I can't extract my data the way I want to extract it.
- (2016-07-07) Benefit Supriadi: After trying lot of time tracker extensions, finally I found what I need! Thanks to the developer, great extension!
- (2016-06-12) gui llaume: very good for timing ur task along the day and have a graph report on ur productivity , sync devices will be a plus ..
- (2016-05-26) Jacques vd Horst: Great Extension for keeping track on tasks on web apps. I just wish we could export the charts as well and have better formatted excel export sheets.
- (2016-02-02) Bob Dussault: I like the extension's ease of use. If it could sync between devices it would be the perfect task tracker!
- (2021-01-05, v:1.0.16) Andreas DS: Data disappeared
Dear Chito, My data disappeared today. Is there a way I can retrieve them? Thank you, Andreas
- (2019-12-17, v:1.0.15) Robby Stockman: Feature Request
Hello, I really enjoy using your time tracker extension for chrome. I was wondering if an effort is being made to develop a way to have this tracker sync data and logging across multiple devices signed into the same Google account? That would be an excellent addition to this extension, and help me out tremendously with my job. Thanks,
- (2019-10-30, v:1.0.15) Candace Reed: recovering lost data
Hello, I logged in earlier this week and discovered that all my entries had disappeared. Is there any way to recover this information? Thanks!
- (2019-08-12, v:1.0.15) Gustavo Porto: Project/Daily summary tables duration format
Hi! The extension is awesome. Thank you for creating it! I just have a suggestion, could you add the option to see the duration in the ProjectDaily Summary tables in HH:mm format? Currently it is just getting the total minutes and dividing by 60. For example, if I worked 235 minutes it will display in the duration column 3.91. It would be nice if it displays 3h55m instead.
- (2019-06-26, v:1.0.15) Todd Barrineau: Cannot export to CSV or Text
When attempting to export, it opens a blank Chrome tab. Cannot seem to export anything - what am I doing wrong? Thanks!
- (2019-05-07, v:1.0.15) Erik Gunn: Using offline?
THis looks interesting and bills itself as an "offline" timer, but I'm not sure how to use it that way. Is there a way to move it into the Chrome Apps screen, so I can then put it on my Windows task bar to make use of it?
- (2019-04-02, v:1.0.15) Sergej Bichert: Import csv
Would love having an csv import function for this plugin. It still crashes from time to time and all data is dissappeares. :-/
- (2018-12-18, v:1.0.15) Chris Beard: Is this an open source project?
Do you publish the source code of your project or have a link to a public repository?
- (2018-09-26, v:1.0.15) killerpot. stuclaire: add pause you moron
your dumb or what cannot pause a task lol
- (2018-09-10, v:1.0.15) Russell Shedden: 2017 data appearing in 2018 date ranges?
Hi Chito, Not sure if you are still supporting your Chrome extension, but I really enjoy using it and I thought I'd reach out to you directly. When I have my date period set for August (1st to 31st) 2018, I am seeing logged data from August 2017. This problem occurs in both the extension and the exported data. Hope this problem isn't too hard for you to fix. Best regards, Russell Shedden
- (2018-08-10, v:1.0.15) Russell Shedden: 2017 data in 2018?
When I have my date period set for August (1st to 31st) 2018, I am seeing logged data from August 2017. This problem occurs in both the extension and the exported data.
- (2018-07-18, v:1.0.15) Sergej Bichert: Data is gone
Every time Chrome updates, all data is gone. Is there a file where all entries are saved? Any chance to restore it? I export it daily, but nevertheless it's a bit annoying ;(