This simple timer tells you when your time is up.
Set it for up to 4 hours Pause or start the timer over Persistent desktop notification with looping sound Additional sounds are available as an in-app payment
- (2020-11-14) David Hulks: Where is this endless loop people are complainung about? That is what I want. I only installed it because people were complaining about the endless loop. I thought I had finally found a reminder with a sound I couldn't miss. But mo. It's a stupid little single beep. If a phone rings or someone coughs I don't hear it.
- (2020-10-11) Armaan Arora: Just the thing I needed. I am using it in Microsoft Edge, and it is working totally fine
- (2020-09-08) Mihai Nicolae: Can we have more sounds please?
- (2020-04-01) Jacob Frank: It's simple, easy to set and use. Does one thing very well.
- (2020-02-11) Victor Hugo Moura Silva: Perfeito! Era exatamente o que eu precisava, um timer que eu pudesse monitorar constantemente enquanto estava estudando no navegador.
- (2020-02-04) UK Success: Highly recommended, excellent app use it all the time to improve productivity, keep up the good work!
- (2019-12-26) Mrunal Kapade: nice little timer which I use it for my coding challenges.
- (2019-10-21) Muzhlan: Хотелось бы больше заготовок таймера, четырех не хватает. Хотя бы 6-7. Кому не надо могут отключить.
- (2019-09-22) Александр Дергачев: Таймер, который мне понравился!)
- (2019-09-14) Ian Agard: This timer is the best!
- (2019-09-05) Sagar Pathare: Awesome
- (2019-08-18) Jakob Liese-Held: Sehr praktischer und einfacher Timer! individuelle Zeiten sind einstellbar. Klasse Tool!
- (2019-06-22) Ashley Nagorski-Upthagrove: I get distracted looking up information and loose track of the project I am on. This adjustable timer keeps me focused in a simple way.
- (2019-03-13) Teh God: I liked it, just can you make it so you can do seconds, hours, and choose your time before each timer.
- (2019-03-03) I would say the chrome timer if i didn't have it but i do s much BETTER than the chrome timer in my opinion
- (2019-02-05) Ferdinand Carvalho: Gostei desse temporizador.(i like this)
- (2019-01-11) Josue Salazar: Necesito exactamente esto pero para multiples cuentas regresivas no solo 1
- (2018-12-31) Luis Castrodad: Simple...
- (2018-10-10) Yaakov Krieger: I must have for time conscious Chrome users! Never get sidetracked or carried away on Chrome again!
- (2018-10-09) Erica de Souza: Boa extensão, porém, após atualização, o cronômetro trava se ficar muito tempo pausado. Aí tem que reiniciar a contagem do tempo.
- (2018-10-08) Juan Stalones: Simple and straight forward. THANK YOU!
- (2018-10-01) Logan: STOP THIS ENDLESS LOOP PLEASE!!! AND BRING THE SECONDS BACK PLEASEEE!!!
- (2018-09-26) Bernardo Keller: The endless loop alarm should be optional. I work in a room with a few people and if the alarm rings when I am not right front of the computer to dismiss it right away, it distubs my colleagues.
- (2018-09-25) James Log: Why is there an endless loop now?!?! If it was like 3-5 rings ok, but now it doesn't STOP! :(
- (2018-09-24) Jose Luis Garcia Ott: I know this is free, but I liked more before when it had the single sound (now it is a endless loop) and the label displaying the whole time (now it says "5m", "4m", etc). Latest version changed these things and they could have been optional features in my opinion.
- (2019-06-28, v:184.108.40.206) Yanal Fouad Azar: Sound not working
Hello Dear, I love your app as it helps me with my job a lot, But recently when the timer ends no Sound is coming, Any Advice ??
- (2018-10-12, v:220.127.116.11) Bernard Go: Seconds
Kuba, I emailed you. Since I didn't receive a reply from you, I'll also message you here. I suggest for you to bring back the seconds if the time is more than 59 seconds. That is, 1 minute and up. Maybe an option to toggle it on/off? If that's more complicated, please bring the seconds back.
- (2018-10-04, v:18.104.22.168) Karel Dekar: Keyboard shortcuts
Are there any keyboard shortcuts within the application? E.g. "start the timer"?
- (2018-10-01, v:22.214.171.124) Logan: Remove the endless loop.
Please, remove this new feature. It's one of the most annoying things u guys could've done.
- (2018-09-24, v:126.96.36.199) Bria Sativa Aguayo: Seems broken
The timer is still working but when the alarm sounds it sounds continuously until you turn it off. I've used this for years and it's never done that before.
- (2018-09-22, v:1.3) New Update: whole time not shown anymore.
With the newest update, when I set the timer to 4 Minutes it only shows me 4m, 3m, etc. not 4:XX like before. Please give the option to show the whole time again without the need to click on it.
- (2018-03-06, v:1.2.4) Shafique Kassam: Show the whole time, and not "..."
The whole timer shows only when the width of it fits a certain amount. Otherwise, it shoes "26:..." for example but changes to "26:11". This should always show the full time, it's barely wider!
- (2018-02-05, v:1.2.4) Viliam Villár: More timers at one time
Hello, can you please add option to start two or more timers at one time? Thank you :)
- (2017-12-19, v:1.2.4) Pat Clark: Open Source
Is your code open source? I'm trying to create a similar extension and I am having difficulty understanding chrome's local storage. Thanks!
- (2017-09-19, v:1.2.4) Luis Felipe Odio gomez: doesn't let me chance the time
It doesn't let me change the tieme nor the settings
- (2017-07-16, v:1.2.4) Miri S.: Frequently crashing
Since a few days, the timer keeps crashing in the middle of the countdown. Super annoying, because I have to reload it each time, actually even reactivate it again in extensions. Happened already at least a dozen times in two days.