An offline task timer extension that will help you keep track of your schedule.
This extension provides you with : - a system that keeps track of your tasks - a sticky notes tab - reports tab that give the information you want and which you can export
- (2021-06-11) Heather West: Great. Only thing to make it better is if we can do more than one task at a time. For example, if I'm multitasking while in a meeting, but I'm still charging my hourly while in meetings.
- (2019-07-03) Agustin Prosperi: Me encanta esta extensión, es muy útil y lo mejor es que tiene para pausar el cronómetro, la uso en el trabajo para medir mis tareas de redbooth, es la mejor alternativa a las opciones de pago que he encontrado.
- (2017-07-07) Marius Negrusa: I like it.
- (2021-06-15, v:2.6.5) Svetlana H: Sorting of projects in main window
I think it would be useful sort lines in table at the main window according to time of last end time. In this case projects that are most relevant will be at the top of the list
- (2019-09-01, v:2.6.3) Erwin Kurniawan: Export Date and Time of the tasks
Hi Mate, Great work on this tool and I love it! One issue that I have though, is how do I download a report that shows when the task start and finish? Need it for my reporting. Is there a way to have this built in? Or do I just need to do some formula calculation in excel? Thanks
- (2018-08-23, v:2.6.3) Samuel Hoffman: Export not working properly
When I export, I get a CSV with 3 columns. The first is Project, Time, and Task name all jumbled together. This is not helpful. Column B is a seemingly random number (ex: 4147, 6134, etc.), and the third column shows the task name for some, and is blank for others. Please help!
- (2018-08-14, v:2.6.3) Sviatoslav Safronov: very nice ext, but have promles
Hi! First of all, thank you for developing such a useful extension! Unfortunately, I have experienced full flush of tasks (1 hour ago i have 8 stopped tasks and 1 active, but now all stopped tasks gone, I can see only running one.) I use Version of Chrome 65.0.3325.146 (Official Build) (64-bit) If you wish, you can contact me at [email protected], maybe I can help.
- (2018-08-08, v:2.6.3) Banter Canter: NARCOLEPSY
Why does this app shut down every time you click away from the window? It's a good app but extremely inconvenient to be fishing it out every time. (Esp when writing our tasks is already another task- this is enough to make it too frustrating to use).
- (2018-07-18, v:2.6.3) Sergej Bichert: No entries
I can create a new project and task but when I hit stop / pause the list below keeps empty ;(
- (2018-05-23, v:2.6.3) Luwendy Lawrence: Autobackup/ sync with google acount
Is there a way for auto-Backup? e.g every day at 5 pm at work make export to google-drive? so when i'm at home i can import the last export? or Sync your database in your google account. if you log-in with your chrome account you will get all your data's?
- (2018-03-29, v:2.5.1) Marius Negrusa: Editing dates
When editing timers to tasks, can you make it so we can edit dates as well?
- (2017-07-24, v:2.1.6) C.J. Toscano: No CSV export
The Export to CSV report function is not working. Dead button.