An offline task timer extension that will help you keep track of your schedule.
This extension provides you with : - a system that keeps track of your tasks - a sticky notes tab - reports tab that give the information you want and which you can export
- (2019-07-03) Agustin Prosperi: Me encanta esta extensión, es muy útil y lo mejor es que tiene para pausar el cronómetro, la uso en el trabajo para medir mis tareas de redbooth, es la mejor alternativa a las opciones de pago que he encontrado.
- (2017-07-07) Marius Negrusa: I like it.
- (2019-09-01, v:2.6.3) Erwin Kurniawan: Export Date and Time of the tasks
Hi Mate, Great work on this tool and I love it! One issue that I have though, is how do I download a report that shows when the task start and finish? Need it for my reporting. Is there a way to have this built in? Or do I just need to do some formula calculation in excel? Thanks
- (2018-08-23, v:2.6.3) Samuel Hoffman: Export not working properly
When I export, I get a CSV with 3 columns. The first is Project, Time, and Task name all jumbled together. This is not helpful. Column B is a seemingly random number (ex: 4147, 6134, etc.), and the third column shows the task name for some, and is blank for others. Please help!
- (2018-08-14, v:2.6.3) s sv: very nice ext, but have promles
Hi! First of all, thank you for developing such a useful extension! Unfortunately, I have experienced full flush of tasks (1 hour ago i have 8 stopped tasks and 1 active, but now all stopped tasks gone, I can see only running one.) I use Version of Chrome 65.0.3325.146 (Official Build) (64-bit) If you wish, you can contact me at [email protected], maybe I can help.
- (2018-08-08, v:2.6.3) Banter Canter: NARCOLEPSY
Why does this app shut down every time you click away from the window? It's a good app but extremely inconvenient to be fishing it out every time. (Esp when writing our tasks is already another task- this is enough to make it too frustrating to use).
- (2018-07-18, v:2.6.3) Sergej Bichert: No entries
I can create a new project and task but when I hit stop / pause the list below keeps empty ;(
- (2018-05-23, v:2.6.3) Luwendy Lawrence: Autobackup/ sync with google acount
Is there a way for auto-Backup? e.g every day at 5 pm at work make export to google-drive? so when i'm at home i can import the last export? or Sync your database in your google account. if you log-in with your chrome account you will get all your data's?
- (2018-03-29, v:2.5.1) Marius Negrusa: Editing dates
When editing timers to tasks, can you make it so we can edit dates as well?
- (2017-07-24, v:2.1.6) C.J. Toscano: No CSV export
The Export to CSV report function is not working. Dead button.