Extends the Developer Tools, adding a sidebar that displays colors used on a website and allows to manage them.
Handy open source extension that helps you to adjust website colors. == Features == ✓ List text and background colors available on inspected website ✓ Use webpage elements highlighting to find specific color ✓ Realtime color changing using color picker ✓ Export all changes to json == Contribute == https://github.com/CodeUnitPl/Website-Color-Changer
- (2020-02-24) Marek Sanicki: Extra! Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18ThGOYBa5c
- (2020-02-08) John Cho: The site reverts back to its original color after you close the tab. This is useless.
- (2020-02-07) The Colorman: It would be nice if there was a way to save the colors you've chosen
- (2019-11-09) Keyur Parmar: Exactly what I was looking for. For those who don't know how to use it..Press F12 or Open developer tool, you will see new tab called 'Colors' beside Accessibility section.
- (2019-04-30) Александр Вест: hello, thanks for plugin its really helpfull. Please, tell me how to scroll down list of colors when in so many on site and i did not see scrollbar in plugin.
- (2019-04-05) Storm Rockwell: Works exactly as expected. I think the negative reviews are due to users not realizing this a tool made for developers, hence the "Developer Tools" category. If you aren't using this for development purposes, this wouldn't help you.
- (2018-08-03) Sofia L: how does it work?
- (2017-10-20) dav B: Excelente, para usarlo abre las herramientas de administración en elementos, en el menú pequeño junto a estilos, DOM y demás, está el de colo!
- (2016-12-08) L0ST5ILVER: Terrible extension, Isn't even permanent.
- (2016-06-05) Duke: No idea how to use this. Once installed, Clicking the icon in the browser bar takes you to github.
- (2016-04-27) Олександр: Great extension. However it would be useful to have an ability to save changes.