This tool will help you getting jQuery/CSS/XPath Selector of any element on any page How to use: 1/ First, click on extension icon 2/ Then, click on any web element 3/ And enjoy your meal:) Release Note: *3.0 Change name Add CSS & XPath Selector *2.0 Update name, manifest, and form
- (2019-08-23) jason doyle: Does not work.
- (2017-06-30) Данилов Дмитрий: Does not work
- (2014-08-28) Chi Chong Wong: not working
- (2014-07-09) 장재훈: awesome!
- (2013-09-12) Yuri Abele: This plugin simply doese not work - I see pluginicon, but "Click on item => click on element" shows nothing help me please to use it and I will correct my note.
- (2013-05-09) Dillon Sylvestre: Brilliant. Works exactly as described. Would have given it a 5-star rating if it was prettier, but who cares really. It's just a utility and a great one at that.
- (2012-12-07) Adam Smith: It's been updated, and it works now! Love the new name.
- (2012-06-25) James Swift: Just doesn't work.
- (2012-05-06) Andrey S: No working
- (2012-04-22) Sky: Great idea, bad implementation. Does not work.
- (2012-03-13) Martijn Scheffer: How does it work ??? even three words of explanation could help. BAD UI.
- (2014-12-18, v:3.1) Eyal Keren: not working
When click on button i have an exception in console. Uncaught ReferenceError: yn_get_jquery_selector_is_active is not d
- (2014-07-06, v:3.1) Максим Маслич: Bug in code
When click on button i have an exception in console. Uncaught ReferenceError: yn_get_jquery_selector_is_active is not defined