This extension blocks CSS, which is ugly and slows the internet down,
Almost all websites send nearly useless and often dangerous css-files to their users just to add flashy visual effects to a website. Not only does the CSS-code itself use up bandwidth (700Kb with more than 6000 rules on facebook), but CSS itself can load additional resources, like fonts, images and vector graphics. It can be used to hide and obscure content. To stop this needless madness, we've created CSS-Block. Just install it and all your worries are gone. No CSS file will ever be able to bug you again.
- (2019-11-19) P N: This extension is cool to deactivate CSS, for instance, to see the effect of the CSS on a site, or I deactivate CSS to have a printable version of a site. But: No button to switch deactivate/activate CSS, so it makes the extension non useful, and there's malware code in the extension, bringing ad pages, so this extension can't be trusted. CSS viruses are a joke and this extension has a lot of humour, except when it injects ads.
- (2019-07-22) Anderson Juliano: não funciona
- (2018-03-31) Blair: I installed this but still got a CSS virus!
- (2017-08-18) Є. Д.: Не хватает юи; Блокировки по белому/черному списку.
- (2017-04-30) Phương Trần Đức: Nice but it will be perfect if it has a toggle key
- (2017-03-23) Tim Clency: Every site I tried to go to was just packed with css viruses, but now I can browse the interweb safely. I can now also clearly see what is going on on websites, no more visual trickery!