Your data has value. Source it, store it, and use it.
Datawallet 3.0 (Developer) is a simple and powerful tool to control your online data. Securely source, store and use your data in an encrypted vault for maximum privacy. Proof-of-concept for a decentralized data ecosystem, Datawallet 3.0 (Developer) is paving the way for Web3. Start building for the next generation Internet and power a new generation of apps that ethically utilize cross-platform data. Source: The sourcing tool enables you to seamlessly source your online data into your Datawallet. Store: The data is then locally stored and encrypted on your device. Datawallet, or any other organization, cannot access the data without your active initiation and consent. Use: Control means more than security, and that’s why our permissioning system on-chain allows you to decrypt and share your data with apps and brands you trust. Our intuitive permissioning system puts you—the data owner—in complete control of how and when your data gets used. By harnessing the power of blockchain, Datawallet 3.0 (Developer) makes all transactions transparent and audit-able. Use your Datawallet 3.0 (Developer) to visualize your data, power products, and build your own. Features coming soon: - Sync data to multiple devices. - Easily switch between accounts. - Datawallet mobile app to control data on the go. - Speedier transactions on-chain. Find more on https://datawallet.com.
- (2019-08-01) l h: It's developer version so it didn't have many adventages for normal user like me but I think the idea is cool, and I hope pay outs for selling data are as good as possible. I can't wait to see potential of this in future!
- (2019-07-30) lee david: IT's cool
- (2019-07-16) charlotte zeller: useful and intelligent product, made with great designing tast
- (2019-07-08) guillaume pierronnet: Very useful extension
- (2019-07-07) Darren Romeo: Just saw this company profiled on CNBC a few days ago. Data ownership and data privacy is an issue that I think is going to become very top of mind, of people and companies in the future. I think we will look back 3 years from now and be surprised by how unconcerned we were in the past. I'm willing to take a leap of faith with this beta product, because I data ownership/privacy is critical and this company and team seem credible.
- (2019-07-06) Heather Stanley: Wow. This is one Awesome app. With cool graphics, it actually analyzed all my social data and has helped me to be more aware of my data and my online presence. Its a cool app and very easy to use.
- (2019-07-05) Eva Almeida: I've been using this extension for a while now, and I've always loved the notion of being aware of my data, where it goes and what is done to it/with it. I'm a fan of Datawallet, and I think this is the future of data. Why should I have to choose between giving away my data, or not using websites at all?
- (2019-07-05) Quratulain Ainee: I am excited to see how it show my all FB and LInkedin data and perform analysis but i am still waiting for the the extension to complete work. I did not get the purpose of transaction and data tab
- (2019-07-05) Alexandre Necha: Just perfect !
- (2019-07-05) Bhoomika Chudasama: Really this extension is too good. Every one has to try it
- (2019-07-04) ABDULLAH Parvez: Amazing App! it works
- (2019-07-04) Adnan khan: This extension is awesome :) Loved using it.
- (2019-07-04) Nidhi Padalia: Amazing App! Helps me manage my data in the most secured fashion! 5 stars from me!
- (2019-01-23) Thomas Martin: Really easy to use