Remove spaces and paste
Some website provides forms with strict validation rules. Instead of manually remove all spaces of a copied number (or text), this extension allows to paste it directly. Basic, but it saved me a lot of time at work, and i'm pretty sure it could be useful to someone else. New in V2 : - new settings : caps letters, url, emojis, ... - better support of iframe - lighter icon colors and simpler design - dark theme compliance New in V2.5 : - character detection visible in pop-up (and color used more informatively) - line-break function fixed - more welcoming installation page
- (2021-08-09) Jude Zambarakji: Works great. I kept getting the following error whenever I pasted the titles of PDF research documents as the file names of said documents: "A file name can’t contain any of the following character in windows 10". But this extension solves this problem.
- (2021-06-04) Philip Theobald: Works perfect...thanks.
- (2021-11-22, v:2.4) Ekaterina Popova: Shortcut doesn't work for me (Mac user)
I also tried to set different keys combinations in chrome settings, but still nothing
- (2021-01-24, v:2.4) Humphrey Ramos: Keyboard shortcut
Hello! I am a windows 10 user I recently downloaded your extension. I have no problem with the right click and paste without spaces. However, the keyboard shortcut doesn't seem to work on my end Ctrl Chift V. Hope you can help me. Thank you
- (2020-09-22, v:1.3) punctuation error
its was working fine for about a week, now when i copy something it not only copies a random set of numbers or letters, it's adding punctuation. please help