Easily remove desired HTML5 elements with just one click!
Remove HTML Elements add-on let you easily remove desired elements in any HTML5 webpage. Simply click on the toolbar button to activate the add-on. Please note that this add-on requires "user action" to be activated. Once it is active, please hover on any element within the page with your mouse. When the mouse pointer is over any HTML5 element, it will highlighted with red color. Now, when you click on the highlighted element, it will be removed from the page. Please note that, this add-on does not delete the elements from the page, instead, it changes the display property to "none". The add-on supports undo operation via (Ctrl + Z) keyboard combination. If you found a bug to report, or have a feature request in mind, please fill out the bug report form in the add-on's homepage (https://mybrowseraddon.com/remove-html-elements.html).
- (2023-02-26) Ron Male: Please add the memorization of settings on the entire domain, so that after closing the browser does not enter everything again
- (2022-10-25) Clemens Ratte-Polle: ok, works fine :) Could you make it with an option permanently? And i also want to know which code has been removed.
- (2022-10-11) SALVATORE FANARA: Close but no cigar. I can do the same using the console, sure this is more practical and quicker but to really make it useful it should ask the user if they want to remove from all pages on that domain or just on that single page instance. Without such feature is a simpler version of what can be already done in Chrome's console. I'd love to see my suggestion implemented then it'd be a 5 star rating for sure and not just from me ;)
- (2022-03-22) Sudeep Shakya: Works great. Quick and easy compared to doing it manually via DevTools.
- (2021-11-06) J S for Google Calendar: Extremely helpful on Edge, so decided to install on Chrome as well.
- (2021-02-15) David: It stopped working, for me, for no reason? Please fix it.
- (2021-01-07) diskob0: Die einzige Extension hier die wirklich funktioniert The only extension here that really works
- (2020-08-27) Steve Kirkby: Super easy to use! Great extension
- (2020-01-09) YeongChan Lee: So satisfying indeed
- (2019-10-28) Farshid Fekoori: Works Perfect. This extension can remove elements from files that stored in computer. nice work.