Easily remove desired HTML5 elements with just one click!
- (2022-12-09) Patrik B.: Exactly what I was looking for! The add-on is operated very simply. For me, it is the equivalent of Firefox's screenshot tool, which is amazing, and was, quite frankly, the main reason I used Firefox. I was looking for the same in other browsers, but only this add-on is the closest sibling. I haven't found anything better and I tried many add-ons in the Chrome store, so if you want something that's similar to Firefox's embedded screenshot tool, with simplicity and ease of use in mind, look no further! Many thanks for the maker of this awesome tool! 🙏
- (2022-09-20) Owen Lie: I tried to take the screenshot of an element in a website, but the loading and took too long. I don't know if it's stuck or just a long process. I couldn't take screenshot on this website: https://developer.android.com/
- (2021-11-27) Hejin Jeong: Excellent
- (2021-06-28) MOD Xieren: Thanks for make this
- (2020-12-17) Ruaawr: First time writing rating because this extension is what I'm looking for and it's amazing
- (2020-03-16) Danielle Alberti: Cool idea, but completely bugs out with SVGs.
- (2020-03-11) Acer Chang: This is amazing..... Everyone should have this extension.
- (2019-12-06) heartnn: 元素选择很方便，再整合一些常用的截图方式就更好了。
- (2019-09-21) Eric Karlsson: Very good plugin, thanks for making it!
- (2019-05-11) Adam Metzberg: Underrated. Very good extension, although I'd like to be able to select multiple elements.