Easy to use utility to hide elements from web pages using their CSS selector.
Hide elements on web pages. Simple Element Remover allows users to remove elements on web pages by their CSS-selectors. It also offers a simple functionality to toggle between hiding and showing elements. Lightweight and easy-to-use. -------------------- Change log: v0.3 - Minor improvements and bug fixes v0.2 - Removed jQuery to decrease size v0.1 - Initial version.
- (2020-01-30) M D: Not the easiest to work with, but once you get the hang of it, it's great! been looking for hide/show elements without reloading the page for quite long time! thank you for this extension
- (2019-09-24) Tim Tom: This is the plugin I have been looking for for a long time!!!
- (2019-08-18) HeXerZ KING: How to use???? i dont understand.. make a tutorial please
- (2019-06-13) Ugur Alkan: This tool is amazing!
- (2019-04-25) Studio Lizix: Simple yet usefull tool!