Simple button to press when you want HTML5 Form validation to be removed from all the forms.
Remove HTML5 Form constraints, allowing you to submit any form even if there is a required attribute or other custom input type. This extension add a novalidate attribute on all the forms of the current page, even the ones loaded via AJAX. The public of this extension is mainly developers wishing to test their backend form validation from a modern browser. How to use it ============= When browsing a webpage with a Form, click the button and the extension will disable validation on all the forms. It's open source =============== Checkout the website below, this extension is open source and you can help!
- (2017-09-22) Gustav Dersjö: Doesn't work when trying to edit the form of a dlink router to allow "bad" IP adresses and/or ports.
- (2017-07-11) Karol Haltenberger: Works. It should include some more options, like toggle, always off, remember per website or per tab etc.
- (2016-10-03) Mathieu Santo Stefano-Féron: Awesome ! Thank you
- (2016-03-15) Dimitar Chopev: Worked beautifully .It was exactly what I needed.Recommended it to my colleagues.
- (2016-01-24) Roger Abdel: Does not work..
- (2015-11-22) Andrii Kolomiichenko: dont work in latest dev google chrome
- (2013-11-14) Dhira Nipuna: please add turn on/off notification/symbol. And keep the off always off after refreshing current web page/site, so we can turn it on later. Thanks, this is helpful.
- (2013-08-12) Mateus Leon: Not even close to a clever solution to disable browser's native validation. The HTML5 Spec defines one simple tag's attribute to handle this, the "novalidate" on the form tag.
- (2013-04-12) Very useful for web developers !