ClojureScript REPL for Chrome DevTools
ClojureScript REPL is a chrome extension that allows runtime interaction with browser applications implemented in ClojureScript. It uses external web service (currently hosted at Heroku) for ClojureScript to JS compilation.
- (2017-01-05) Guillermo Ithier: Great tool to play with this wonderful lisp
- (2014-11-24) jun zhang: good
- (2014-10-17) 东东: Very usefu~ Thanks!
- (2014-02-28) Sergey Vasiliev: Good start!
- (2014-02-25) Muhammad Ridho: Glad it finally here!
- (2014-02-24) John Newman: Good work!
- (2015-01-08, v:1.5.3) Kevin Haddock: re: it went away
nevermind, I found it.
- (2015-01-08, v:1.5.3) Kevin Haddock: it went away
- (2014-11-27, v:1.5.3) Dinis Cruz: Include link to source code
I'm assuming that the code for this extension is here https://github.com/suprematic/ascent.repl , right?