Quickly delete recent browser history, cookies, cache, downloads, forms, and passwords from a defined date
eCleaner (Forget Button) allows you to wipes out your browser data from selected time frame without affecting the rest of your information. This is similar to the built-in Firefox add-on "Forget Button" With this extension you can wipe: -> Recent Application Cache -> Recent Browser Cache -> Recent Cookies -> Recent Downloads -> Recent Stored Files -> Recent Forms -> Recent History -> Recent IndexedDB Databases -> Recent Local Storage -> Recent Certificates -> Recent Passwords (dangerous zone!) -> Recent Plugins' Data -> Recent Service Workers Also it is possible to define a proper zone for wiping data. Currently the following zones are supported: -> Normal websites -> Protected websites (be careful!) -> Extensions zone (dangerous zone!) Definitions: -> Extensions zone: Extensions and packaged applications a user has installed -> Protected websites zone: Websites that have been installed as hosted applications For bug reports please visit: https://github.com/andy-portmen/ecleaner For FAQs please visit: http://add0n.com/ecleaner.html Change log: 0.1.4: 1. It is now possible to define custom time period for cleaning. 0.1.5: 1. It is now possible to perform cleaning on browser exit (when there is no open browser window)
- (2020-07-05) сергей горбачев: Отлично
- (2019-11-16) Clint A: This is my favorite data purging extension for Chrome and Chrome based browsers like Brave. Its menu is simple and very quick to select specific categories of data to delete.
- (2019-03-06) Malte Laurids Brigge: Why don't you add the ability to SEE the data from various sections instead of only wiping it? Great for learning but also to avoid problems. How can we know what's in the "danger" areas unless we see it? THAT would be a 7 star extension :) Would that be possible - or one exists already?
- (2018-12-06) Cliff Overwater: This is an excellent cleaner for all chromium and mozilla based browsers. No Spying, simple, effective, open sourced, no annoying popups - it just works. A Must-Have for all of my non-microsoft browsers (the only ones that I actually use).
- (2018-03-04) ВАСЯ пупкин: The best i've ever seen.
- (2017-12-04) Sizu Gurinika: 削除項目が多く良い。 危険な領域は危険なzoneと分かりやすく書いてるのでgood Cleanerなら最近はこれが一番前はSingleClickCleanerだったけど 今はコレです。
- (2017-01-11) Works great though once settings are the way you want them it should just happen when clicking on the button, also triggering a page reload as a way to see that it just cleared with a right click for options. There are a couple of other click and forget extensions but none are open source and they all report everything you do. This doesn't come up in an extension search for cache or cleaners. I found it by going through Opera extensions.