No Cache automatically clears your browser, download, cookies, form data, passwords, and app data
* No Cache automatically clears your browser, download, cookies, form data, passwords, and app data. * Configure filter terms to target certain URLs * Enjoy your cacheless browsing experience
- (2020-03-23) Saran Tanpituckpong: ใช้ไม่ได้ cache ไม่ยอมเคลียร์ ต้องกดเคลียร์ของ Chrome เอง
- (2019-12-30) Henri Borrego: one of many unknown installs google web apps,accessibilty framework, d emulation android created a fake multimedia set up turning all speakers into listening devices. Even more concerning is that this is being performed on non smart products in homes, were talking urgent/11style. Multiple unathorised app installs including downloading unknown apps for car and installing bluetooth long range software and some custom nfc/gps software which ports radio using GCC GNU 4.6 20120106 (pre-release) note.gnu.gold.version. In which cant be edited or removed as no userinterface exists and cant be edited or revoked without access to the super admin access via project named " no organisation" which is where your hell in google is coming from , with multiple exclusion and setting removed from a huge set of users on varying levels dependant on thier observation of any residing issues. both tracking physical location, sensor networks configured to utilise public and .gov infrastructure with terrabytes of data at times being uploading via unified public sector route outside the home. More accessibilty abuse whilst out shopping via the highly available T1 hearing loop swithch, this is social enginnering gone mad. Evidence of ml also present to which appears to be an ibm platform but not confirmed yet. Weird bluetooth audio track which constantly play in the car even without any device present via google music app. uploads via multicast stream ip's in constan use irrespective of device and hub settings. Alterations to variou locale and lang in source code overriding user choice/selection to show backend location source as US to evade cookie and GDPR rule detections to which is obvioulsy also creating a massive red flag within security community who would naturally attribute thr traffic to the US. ip's and radio streaming over the internet uses nfc extended pan netw harnessing rfid, dog id chips, bank card chips etc and an ambient light backscatter process to attach to existing wifi signals. amc research project on port 6969 for virtual bt headset and rfid tag reader seems the oculus vr can also be emulated and since discovered code abuse for robotics platform / magic leap hsnd sensors seems that some clever sod has programed fb ai platform and unity engine ai with the discord bot framework to think that real people are robots, and thats pretty scary, you need to see and find this fake dev apt actor asap
- (2019-12-19) Sergio T: A quick tutorial on how to use this. If you want your cache to automatically delete itself you need to do the following: Go to options and in the first tab called Cache... 1. Make sure "Enable No Cache" is on. 2. Turn on "Enable for all requests" Then move to the tab called Options... 1. Turn on "No form data" 2. (optional) Disable no browsing history if you don't want to lose your history.
- (2019-04-24) Ryan Bach: Chrome's cache seems to wreak havoc with Facebook, causing posts and especially comments not to load properly on desktop. Clearing the cache fixes it, but only briefly, and having to constantly nuke my cache A) gets annoying and B) prevents the benefits of caching on other pages. With this extension, I can permanently fix Facebook while still allowing my browser to use the cache normally to speed up other pages. Note: this is NOT an extension to add a quick 'clear cache' button. There are plenty of those already, shouldn't be hard to find one you like. This extension does not clear your existing cache, that's not what it's for. What it does, is allow you to filter out specific websites by URL and prevent those sites from adding stuff to the cache in the first place. You can also choose to have it prevent the filtered sites from saving cookies, form data, browsing/download history, etc. if you wish, but I use it just for cache filtering so I can't speak to how well the other features work.
- (2018-08-05) ЯКартинка РФ: Идеальное расширение! Всё что нужно.
- (2018-04-30) Multi Pod: Very helpful extension for web development
- (2018-04-25) Mike Nixon: First, why is it so hard to find and install? Second, installed and make sure it is activated, and guess what? It doesn't work. Shouldn't cache be emptied automatically? Otherwise what is the point?
- (2018-01-25) Effese: Отлично, еще бы была функциональность по размеру хранилища
- (2017-10-28) Test Test: This extension is cool, it can filter url to disable cache which help me dev js/css
- (2017-03-12) Oren Ben-Dov: I didn't see an option to clear "Cached images and files" which is why I added it. So, until then, it's gone... Please let me know if I've missed something or you've added the functionality I want.
- (2015-02-03) NoaZette TV: enfin une appli qui clean le cache automatiquement et qui marche parfaitement. pour vérifié si le cache est vide simplement taper : chrome://cache je recommande assurément. ps : cocher " Enable for all requests " et au choix dans OPTION No browsing history No download history No cookies No form data No passwords No App data
- (2019-04-03, v:0.0.2) Michael Brown: Is this lockable
Can this be password protected so that a password is required to access this? We have PC's that are saving information & I wold like to use this but not if any user can just go in and disable it. Thank you
- (2017-10-29, v:0.0.2) Test Test: Any example about filter ?
is there any example tells how to write filter ? i try to write filter like this *.alicdn.com/*.js* but i am not sure whether this filter is correct ? any example ?