Delete browsing data directly from the browser toolbar. Clear cookies, history and cache with a single click.
Clear Browsing Data is a browser extension which enables you to delete browsing data, such as cookies, history and cache, directly from the browser toolbar. The toolbar button can be configured to clear all browsing data with a single click, or to show a list of data types available for clearing. The continued development of Clear Browsing Data is made possible thanks to the support of awesome backers. If you'd like to join them, please check out https://armin.dev/go/patreon The extension also supports closing and reloading tabs, these features can be configured from the extension's options. Supported data types: • Cookies • Browsing history • Cached images and files • Cache storage data • Autofill form data • Download history • Service Workers • IndexedDB data • Local storage data • Website file systems • Plugin data • Web SQL data • Saved passwords • Application Cache Clearable data types and their order can be customized from the extension's options. The extension is also available for Chrome and Firefox: https://github.com/dessant/clear-browsing-data#readme Issues and feature requests can be submitted on GitHub. https://github.com/dessant/clear-browsing-data
- (2019-11-01) Jack Hu: Works as it should. Would be awesome if you could specify just clearing data from the site that's open at the time.
- (2019-09-07) Brandon Fowler: Please add an confirmation.
- (2019-02-16) Jorge Quintanilla: Great extension for keeping your browsing private and secure.
- (2018-10-18) Emil Atanasov: very good
- (2018-10-16) yellow y: the pop menu first item is All data types, but the icon like a menu, when i first install and click, it deleted all my history!! lost all 5 years history!!! I can't find it back, it all lost. I'm so sad, I just wanna find it back use my all days to find a way, but no idea, why? why you set all time to default setting? other extensions use 1 hour default, why you use all time??!! no alert, no confirm, just deleted one seconds, so sad, so bad, sigh. my 5 years history, all my history, sigh...
- (2017-11-29) Jay Robbie: I like this Chrome extension because it seems to work well, and it's also available for Firefox - both versions of the extension work similarly. UPDATE - Originally, this extension didn't seem to affect the display of previously visited Web sites from appearing as thumbnail images on the default New Tab page after the browsing history had been cleared, but now it does. I'm unsure if I had a conflicting extension, etc.