Delete browsing data directly from the browser toolbar. Clear cookies, history and cache with a single click.
Clear Browsing Data is a browser extension which enables you to delete browsing data, such as cookies, history and cache, directly from the browser toolbar. The toolbar button can be configured to clear all browsing data with a single click, or to show a list of data types available for clearing. The continued development of Clear Browsing Data is made possible thanks to the support of awesome backers. If you'd like to join them, please check out https://armin.dev/go/patreon The extension also supports closing and reloading tabs, these features can be configured from the extension's options. Supported data types: • Cookies • Browsing history • Cached images and files • Cache storage data • Autofill form data • Download history • Service Workers • IndexedDB data • Local storage data • Website file systems • Plugin data • Web SQL data • Saved passwords • Application Cache Clearable data types and their order can be customized from the extension's options. The extension is also available for Edge and Firefox: https://github.com/dessant/clear-browsing-data#readme Reviews are not monitored for bug reports, please use GitHub for issues and feature requests. https://github.com/dessant/clear-browsing-data
- (2021-05-12) Maure Dev: Exactly what I need for my development browser. Please don't add confirmations, or at least, make them optional. Thank you.
- (2020-07-23) izzie leroy: delets withount confirmation or choosing which content to delete I lost everything :( so disappointed
- (2020-04-12) Alberto de Buenos Aires: ¡EXCELENTE! La uso en Chrome y Firefox. Hace todo lo que promete y muy bien. Felicito al desarrollador Armin Sebastian. Solicito agregue el idioma español (si es posible: otros idiomas) ¡Muchas Gracias! EXCELLENT! I use it in Chrome and Firefox. It does everything it promises and very well. I congratulate developer Armin Sebastian. I request to add the Spanish language (if possible: other languages) Thank you very much!
- (2020-03-13) mp24: Excellent, j'adore cette extension pour chrome comme pour firefox. Great ;)
- (2020-02-02) alessio vannini: top
- (2020-02-02) tiziano martellucci: top
- (2020-02-02) Alessio Vannini: top..
- (2019-11-01) Jack Hu: Works as it should. Would be awesome if you could specify just clearing data from the site that's open at the time.
- (2019-09-07) Brandon Fowler: Please add an confirmation.
- (2019-02-16) Jorge Quintanilla: Great extension for keeping your browsing private and secure.
- (2018-10-18) Emil Atanasov: very good
- (2018-10-16) yellow y: the pop menu first item is All data types, but the icon like a menu, when i first install and click, it deleted all my history!! lost all 5 years history!!! I can't find it back, it all lost. I'm so sad, I just wanna find it back use my all days to find a way, but no idea, why? why you set all time to default setting? other extensions use 1 hour default, why you use all time??!! no alert, no confirm, just deleted one seconds, so sad, so bad, sigh. my 5 years history, all my history, sigh...
- (2017-11-29) Jay Robbie: I like this Chrome extension because it seems to work well, and it's also available for Firefox - both versions of the extension work similarly. UPDATE - Originally, this extension didn't seem to affect the display of previously visited Web sites from appearing as thumbnail images on the default New Tab page after the browsing history had been cleared, but now it does. I'm unsure if I had a conflicting extension, etc.