Clear all browser data with one simple click.
ClearBrowserData is the fastest way to clear all browser data. With one simple click on the ClearBrowserData icon in the Chrome toolbar you can: - Clear the browser's history - Clear the browser's cache - Clear the browser's cookies - Clear the browser's list of downloaded files - Clear the browser's stored form data and passwords - Clear websites' appcache data - Clear websites' file system data - Clear websites' IndexedDB data - Clear websites' WebSQL data - Clear websites' local storage data - Clear plugins' data Minimum Chrome version: 19 ClearBrowserData doesn't clear hosted app's and extensions' browser data.
- (2016-06-01) Lutz Hohle: No warning, nothing. clicking the app button (to find out how it works), directly deletes all browser data. So this app is as bad as a virus. I installed it, because I am developing on an app which uses indexedDB as storage. so i wanted to use this tool to delete the indexedDB for one domain. but it simply deleted passwords & co. for all sites. and the delete was also immediately synced to my tablet. so i lot the data also there. As luckily as i was, my android mobile was out of battery. so i took the SIM card out of the device and i tuned off my Wifi router at home. so i was able toy turn on the mobile without the risk of syncing the data also away from this device. So while the mobile was completely offline, i turned off sync in the android chrome browser. Then i turned the syncing on again. And i also turned on wifi. So it started a new sync from my mobile to the cloud and from there to chrome on my mac. So i was able to restore my passwords & co.
- (2016-05-23) David H. Mason: The description says it will clear all data or a site's data. It says "one click" too, but that could mean many things. Clicking the trashcan instantly clears all your browser data without confirmation. Considering how much is stored with a browser, this is a terrible idea.
- (2016-03-05) awesome
- (2014-09-15) simon brown: finally one that deletes everything like i wanted , so many claim to do what this one actually does
- (2014-03-14) Psych: This is the best history remover, works perfectly out of the box. The chrome store needs to add a tag so this shows up when browsing for a history cleaner, this one's a pain to find but works awesome!
- (2020-02-24, v:1.1) Francisco Medone: i don´t now incorporate some data in to my e-mails professional work
Has been impossible put that mail adress in to my contacts inside my webmail were i have all my professional contacts
- (2020-02-24, v:1.1) Francisco Medone: Problem that is produced when i have neccesite incorporate new adress in to my webmail of my company
Was Recently for my mistake, described
- (2018-08-17, v:1.1) alain potvin: outlook
je ne peut plus avoir l'icône Outlook ?
- (2016-09-27, v:1.1) Terri Hanley: Settings?
Does this extension apply the "Clear browser data" options you have selected in Chrome settings (ex: don't delete passwords), or does it really delete EVERYTHING like it says it does?
- (2016-05-11, v:1.1) Jiří Brabec: One simple click
Really? "Clear all browser data with one simple click." in extension subtitle looks more like marketing claim than description of functionality. Never would have expected to clear all my browser data without even asking or warning. Please, add at least dialog window with warning and cancel button.
- (2014-12-28, v:1.1) Andrew Sukhdeo: Select what to delete
Is there a way to select what it clears? Example: I don't want it to clear all my passwords when I click it. Only cache and history.