Quickly clear all your browser cache with a single click.
This is a simple extension that allows you to clear your cache with a single click of a button. You can either click the icon, or if you prefer, type in the browser address bar, "cache" => [hit the tab key] => "c" => [hit the enter key] to clear your cache. This extension uses the BrowsingData API which is supported by chrome versions 19+.
- (2019-07-26) Deepthi Nagabhushana: It's very useful extension.
- (2019-06-25) Archie Makuwa: Have been using the plugin for a while but is seems not to be working anymore - anyone having the same issues I am on Mac using Chrome version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2019-03-12) Michał Wilk: Great tool!
- (2019-01-27) Nicolas Krier: TIP TOP ! Enfin un simple shortcut qui fait ce qu'on lui demande sans ouvrir un popup et un onglet à chaque utilisation... Merci beaucoup
- (2018-11-23) Brendan Tobin: Does what it says on the tin in a clear and simple way. Also, it's got a subtle but clear icon. I wish more extensions did the same!
- (2018-01-22) Gouveia Adventure: Simples e direto exatamente o que preciso
- (2018-01-16) Charles Eswine: It works well, but please remove the clear cache shortcut from the search engine list (or at least an option to turn it off). I cant type "cache" without it taking over my search bar.
- (2017-07-20) Nice It's working perfectly
- (2017-06-13) Rich Christiansen: Doesn't appear to clear the cache entirely. If you use this plugin and then visit Chrome's "Clear browser data" screen (chrome://settings/clearBrowserData), you'll see that next to "Cached images and files", there is a non-zero number listed (in MB). It still *kind of* works, though, so I think it's still a useful tool. Any idea how to fix the plugin, Paul?
- (2017-05-24) Mike Uchiha: Genial
- (2017-02-16) Павел Корчагин: отличное расширение,моментально установилось, все почтистило и я рад
- (2017-01-07) В С: Simple
- (2016-10-06) hyewon yoon: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache 에 들어가서 다른 캐시 제거 프로그램 돌리고 파일들 삭제되는 거 확인해 보면 안삭제 되는 것들이 더 많은데 , 얘는 걍 다 잡아줌.
- (2016-08-28) Beth Perry: takes way too long and not always sure IF its done
- (2016-05-05) Richard Reese-Laird: Simple, effective, no slow-downs... Well, what else do you want- a hug and a cupcake? :D
- (2016-02-12) Christopher Teien-Paul: Does what it says all the time, every time.
- (2016-01-23) Amer Lotfi Orimi: i LOVE it
- (2015-12-17) Mattis Larsson: Quick, pretty icon (very important). Well played.
- (2015-09-11) CoE SJUIT: cache
- (2015-06-03) Rey David Dominguez: Muy buena, te permite borrar el cache de una manera rápida y eficiente
- (2015-04-29) Tambayna Bros: It works.
- (2015-03-30) Wilson Jimenez: It's Ok.. but a bit laggy sometimes, don't know if it's cause of Chrome or the extension.
- (2015-02-24) Jeff Wilson: Simple to install, works, what more is there to say.
- (2014-11-02) Joel Romero: jo no vull aquesta merda d'aplicació al google chrome!!!!
- (2019-03-20, v:1.32) Option to allow site specific cache clearing
On occasion we have a need for clearing the cache for specific sites. Would you anticipate the prospect of developing/allowing this to be a user configurable option to be site specific of which cache is cleared.
- (2017-06-13, v:1.32) Rich Christiansen: Doesn't clear cache entirely
Doesn't appear to clear the cache entirely. If you use this plugin and then visit Chrome's "Clear browser data" screen (chrome://settings/clearBrowserData), you'll see that next to "Cached images and files", there is a non-zero number listed (in MB). It still *kind of* works, though, so I think it's still a useful tool. Any idea how to fix the plugin, Paul?
- (2017-05-19, v:1.32) kek zanorg: Clear cache from 1 hour etc
Hi, thanks for your extension :) It would be nice to have an options to clear cache from 1 hour, last 24h, last week etc.. Like the standard Chrome clear cache. Thanks you anyway !
- (2017-03-17, v:1.32) moi lois: why
I can still see the cached mem in crosh terminal using the function top. Why it does not removed the cached mem from there when I use your application.
- (2014-11-17, v:1.32) Shari A. Mattice: Not Working!
Does not work with my Google Chrome Version 38.0.2125.122 m (64-bit)
- (2014-06-11, v:1.32) Remy van Tour: Call with Scheduler
Hey, neat little tool! Could you make it possible to clear the cache from the cmd, so people could make a scheduled task for it let's say every 10 minutes? Or just implement an auto-cache cleaner for 'x' minutes.
- (2013-07-16, v:1.32) Larry Osborn: Retina icon
Any chance of getting an update for a high-resolution retina icon?
- (2013-01-02, v:1.2) Daniele L: Where are Settings?
My only problem is, I don't know how to access the settings and the shortcut key will not take when I'm trying to set one, unless I'm not doing something right.