Shows icon in address bar to clear TYPO3 cache directly out of Google Chrome. Requires just valid backend session.
Clearing the TYPO3 cache is a very important thing during development and content editing. To support developers and editors this extension adds a flash icon to the address bar. On click you get a menu which allows you to clear the TYPO3 caches right from the frontend of the TYPO3 website. This menu appears in context menu of current page as well. So, a switch to TYPO3 backend becomes unnecessary. You just need to be logged in the TYPO3 backend and you'll just see the caches which are available for your user. --- Version 1.4.1 fixes a bug which always cause TYPO3 backend login failures on first try, even with correct login data. Version 1.4.0 brings support for TYPO3 websites with, which are stored in a subdirectory on the server. Bugtracker: http://goo.gl/RM88Z
- (2015-09-21) Michael Stein: Cool extension, but broken since last chrome-update! If fixed, i'll rate 5 stars
- (2014-11-24) Really useful extension for TYPO3 development. To all the people missing an icon: You only get to actually see the icon in the Chrome address bar if you are looking at a TYPO3 site and are logged in to that site's backend in another tab.
- (2014-05-27) Liran Cohen: No icon..
- (2014-01-31) There is no icon.
- (2014-01-07) Very useful extension