A true one-click cache clearing button for web developers. That's it.
Requires Chrome >= 19
- (2018-05-31) Luxorion: Option menu is not accessible. Clear only cache without more details. Not the best.
- (2018-02-11) Stefan Melestean: Уже 2 года использую. Крутая штука.
- (2017-12-17) Алексей: То что нужно!
- (2017-07-31) Govind Patil: Great tool for quick cache clearing without much of a selection. This is very useful for developers and mostly for front end web developers. Instant and seamless.
- (2017-05-31) Сергей Кореневский: Кэш всех сайтов удаляется или только текущего? . Сделайте настройку чтобы можно было при клике на плагин очищался кеш, но и одновременно перезагружалась текущая страница после очистки.
- (2017-05-10) Stacy Horton: I think I installed this extension in about 2012 and I use it constantly, just never got around to reviewing it. My recommended cache-clearing extension for developers and testers.
- (2016-10-26) Mdbook Gaming: Awesome app! Just clears cache, not passwords or browsing history, unlike most other extensions, which clear all browsing history.
- (2016-01-09) Иван М: заебись! пацаны ваще ребята
- (2015-05-04) Peeter Aleksander Randla: Hm... It didn't work for me (Chrome 42.something, win7), even if I closed the browser and re-opened it. If it would work then I would gladly use it.
- (2014-04-01) Jebbuhdiah Dean: Very good, although I think it should clear sessionStorage and localStorage as well. Or at least, it could offer an option for that.
- (2013-07-16) Patrick Brisacier: Simple but efficient
- (2012-10-13) Josue Betancourt: muy util para cuando se abren muchas paginas con imagenes y videos...
- (2012-10-05) Worked just fine for me. Those who had difficulty didn't read the requirements. ! you should be ashamed you're a dev READ. Works perfect and was literally about to code this thing up because I was so sick of ctrl, shift delete, click clear, close page, back to work F5. Next improvement would be to refresh page auto after clearing. Or Maybe another Exten. for that want to go that route or even install both. my .02 on that.
- (2012-09-20) Jesse Gilbride: This extension does work, despite initial difficulty. As a web QA professional, I can recommend it. (Chrome v21.0.1180.89, win7) The first time I clicked the button, the "working..." dialog seemed to be stuck and not updating. It eventually disappeared and I checked the cache, which was not cleared. The second time I clicked the button, the "cache cleared!" dialog appeared. I checked the cache and it was cleared. I closed the browser, reopened and loaded a webpage, found the cache had been appropriately populated. I clicked the button, checked the cache, and it was cleared. I suspect the extension needs to initialize before its first use. The developer should use a different dialog than "working..." for this scenario (if true).
- (2012-08-06) Enoch Hsiao: Simple, clean, brilliant.
- (2012-06-20) Idris Mokhtarzada: Totally awesome.
- (2012-05-24) Kimball Robinson: Doesn't work, and the "Working..." balloon just sits there until I go to another page. Checked about:cache and it seemed to do nothing. (Chromium 18.0.1025.168 (Developer Build 134367 Linux) Ubuntu 11.10)
- (2012-05-16) Ravjot Pasricha: FYI: You can view your cache by navigating to about:cache