Inserts a custom stylesheet and script into every web page.
- (2017-12-18) Filippo Valente: It's been working very well for me for quite some time now (on Mac and Windows systems alike): I can finally read most Web pages without eye strain.
- (2017-09-13) Toby Tse: Very useful
- (2017-07-11) Ben Howell: Seems to work, to an extent. Is there any way to have the JS fire after the page DOM has loaded? At the moment it seems that many getElementById commands won't work when used in this extension.
- (2016-12-03) Dan Safee: needed a simple css rule for a service I use. Installed the extension, added the rule, now my life is much easier.
- (2016-03-03) Knuts Koffer: Works fine, although not site specific. Save/Revert buttons would be nice.
- (2015-10-06) Matthew Morrone: I tried approximately 10 of these, and this is the only one that worked. Also, love the simplicity. Bravo.
- (2015-02-02) johny radio: Does not seem to work on chrome version 40.0.2214.94 m
- (2019-07-12, v:1.0.7) Talrus: Not applied on Google's search results page
The extension doesn't apply any CSS or JS on the Google's search results page, which is actually where I need it to be active :s
- (2018-09-30, v:1.0.7) MG: Chrome Keyboard Shortcut
Please look into allowing Keyboard Shortcuts, I use your extension at least 10 times a day, and while other extensions can have keyboard shortcuts at "chrome://extensions/shortcuts" yours doesn't show the option on the page. Thank you for this great tool!