Receive iOS notifications from a jailbreak tweak called Pusher.
[ Check in the settings for how to set up. ] Pusher Receiver works with a jailbreak tweak called Pusher, and it uses RestDB.io as its backend. Pusher sends notifications to a database that the user is required to setup in RestDB.io. Pusher Receiver monitors the database for new notifications and then displays them as native browser notifications. RestDB.io is also useful for maintaining user privacy. The user is asked to enter a database name and API key in Pusher Receiver settings. Firefox Version: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/pusher-receiver
- (2020-08-14) JH: I can't fully describe how amazing of an extension Pusher has been for me personally. It works flawlessly on my iPhone and it was a fuss-free experience in terms of setting it up. Additionally, Pusher as a chrome extension transit perfectly onto other window devices without having going through the entire setup process again. The implementation of iPhone notifications on windows is almost perfect(minor flaws), and it has been a delightful experience using it. Notifications from apps like WhatsApp appear nicely on windows 10, which include the full display of the photos, stickers and other documents that was sent. Overall, this app/extension has provided significantly more value than what it is charging. p.s This is my first time writing a review for an chrome extension as it made me feel guilty for not doing it just because of how wonderful of an extension this is! Thank you burkyang for developing such a well-designed tweak/app/extension!
- (2020-03-22) Sahil S: Somehow i am not receiving any notifications, even though database says there is notification.
- (2019-12-12) HongYu: awesome
- (2019-09-13) Tapan Patel: Loved it! Thanks a ton to the developer...!
- (2019-08-17) mattp12: Makes using my iPhone much more convenient. If you have a jailbroken iPhone and do not have Pusher, buy it, and also download this extension. By this point you'd think Apple would include something like this into a Windows app. (This would probably hurt Mac sales though as many consider the deep integration between Macs and iDevices is a major selling point for Macs.) One thing that I think would be really neat is if you could do things like open up links from the Windows notification itself, rather than have the thumbnail just show for say, a YouTube video.
- (2019-08-16) Walter Torres: This is awesome. Pusher fixes iMessages the way they should have been since the beginning.
- (2019-07-26) Afridho Utama: perfect!
- (2019-07-23) Gil Shahar: The best way to use Pusher.